Chapter five: Infection

(Yooo this is kinda rushed idk)

The noise sounded like a scream. In pain. That's when he saw the guy who started this mess. He was wearing a hood, his face almost completely concealed. He had light looking armor on, with his shield. He looked like an ant, but he couldn't be sure. He was also unconscious, from the looks of it, so Quirrel decided it was safe to approach him. Ghost tugged his arm. "Not safe." They signed. "I think it's okay...he's out cold." He replied. Ghost still looked worried. "I'm fine, I can take care of myself." He assured the vessel. They looked a little less concerned, but seemed to get ready to draw the nail they wore. He stared at the ant for awhile, expecting something to happen. When nothing did Quirrel moved on, and started tending to everyone. Including the ant. Ghost tugged his arm again. "He could've killed us all. Why are you saving him?" They signed. "Because, no one deserves to die." He answered. Ghost shrugged and went back to looking around. He scanned every little bit of the section they were in. And when they decided to move onto the next section, Quirrel followed. Then they saw something. A corpse. With orange eyes. He knew what that was.

(Idk bruh I'm still amature at writing haha)