Chapter eight: Insane

(Happy friday!! At least for me lol. Weekends are when I'm WAYYYYYYYYY more active, you'll see more chapters at a time. I honestly don't have a schedule anymore lol-)

"No! Cheesy! Stop!" The bug was yelling. "Nah, let em' eat him!" Hornet said. "I would, but they've already eaten 3 dead people today!" She replied. "Make it four!" Hornet said, earning a smile from the other bug. "I'm God Tamer. This is Cheesy. We're the top fighters in the Colosseum of fools." She bragged, but in a fun way. "Nice to meet ya. I'm Hornet, this is Quirrel the nerd, and Ghost, my half-sibling." She said, Quirrel glaring at her. "What? It's true." She replied. "I was raised by a scientist, can you blame me for being smart?" He huffed. "Nah, but I can blame your mom!" She said. Now, you don't wanna ever insult Monomon. Quirrel didn't want to start a fight or anything, but it took a lot of willpower to not punch her stupid grinning face. "Cheesy!!! Please! We're in public!" God Tamer yelled, snapping Quirrel back to reality. "Please let the beast eat Zote, I don't wanna deal with him." Hornet said with a grin. "Any of you know how to drive a train?" She asked. "No, what's your plan?" Quirrel asked. Hornet only grinned. "You'll see." She replied. How cryptic. He thought. She began running towards the front. "You aren't planning to drive this are you??" He asked. "Of course I am!" She replied. "You are absolutely insane!!" Quirrel yelled.