Chapter three: Ungratful

Quirrel noticed the little man was starting to awaken. "Wha-?" He said. "Please you are in no condition to move." Quirrel said. "How dare you!" He said suddenly. "What?" Quirrel said, confused. "I am Zote the mighty! How dare you get in the way of me and my battle!!!" Zote exclaimed. "You were unconscious." Quirrel said blankly, mildly annoyed. "Just what do you think you were doing?!" He asked, loudly. "Saving your life." Quirrel answered. "I call my nail Life Ender for a reason. Leave me alone, or you will find out that reason." He threatened. Now, Quirrel was in no mood for this. He drew his own nail. "I carry this nail only to protect my own shell." He said, crouching. "I avoid violence if I can." Zote finally shut up after that. "Now." He said, putting away his nail. "I need to help other people. Stay here." He said, walking towards the front. He passed many wounded people, some dead, most alive. He treated all of them, the worst ones getting lifeblood, others getting the usual. He was running low on supplies, but there were still more people. Maybe there were supplies in the front. He ran on. Suddenly he stopped in his tracks. A vessel, from the looks of it, was sitting in a seat.

(Stupid Zote lol)