Chapter twenty-three: Ask the questions on your mind

(HI I'M ALIVE)

Quirrel still had so many questions to ask Tiso. Like: "What made you have to kill those poor bugs?" or one he buried a little deeper: "Do you like me too?" But still, he didn't feel like there was ever a good time for them. Quirrel and Tiso had stayed in one of the empty houses in Dirtmouth. There were more and more everyday because of the infection. The pillbug decided he'd visit Monomon the next day. Tiso was soundly sleeping, most likely worn out from the day's journey. As Quirrel watched him, he could feel his heart racing. Watching every move the ant made. His heart sped even more every time Tiso stirred. Quirrel didn't know how long he'd been watching him, but he knew it'd been awhile. He decided to get some sleep as well. But he couldn't sleep. He had too much on his mind. (And Tiso also snored quite loudly...) But that wasn't what really bothered him. He knew from the moment he saw him. Tiso grunted in his sleep. At that point, Quirrel gave up even trying to get any amount of sleep. He sighed. Might as well get some fresh air. He thought. He stepped outside into the frigid air. "Oh is the house not suitable? I could get you a new one if you aren't comfortable!" Elderbug offered. "No, no, it's perfectly fine, I'm just having a little bit of trouble sleeping I'm afraid." Quirrel answered. He took a breath of the cold air, and walked back inside. What was he going to do?

(I'm sorry I cannot write romance if my life depended on it)