Chapter nine: Please don't kill us

Quirrel did NOT approve of the plan. I mean, Hornet, who had NO train driving experience, was going to try to drive the train to a safer place. "Hornet, please don't kill us." He said, knowing he wouldn't change her mind. "Eh, I'll try my best." She replied, unconvincingly. He sighed. They were all going to die. God Tamer was obviously thinking this was the best day in her life. "Heck yeah! Let's do this thing!" She yelled. Cheesy made a noise. It sounded happy, but he couldn't be too sure. He must've been the only one who didn't approve of this plan, except Zote who was not conscious to state his opinion. He was sure that Zote would've gone with the plan that didn't involve him. Hornet rushed over to the control area and started fiddling around. "Got it! I think." She said, pressing some buttons. "How reassuring." Quirrel said sarcastically. God tamer hovered around, obviously wanting to do something, but deciding not to. "Tamer, stop hovering around, it's distracting." Hornet said to her. God Tamer nodded and retreated over to her beast. She started petting the beasts head. Quirrel wondered how anyone could tame that thing.

 (I don't know trains lol)