Chapter seven: Tamer of Beasts

Hornet looked around. "This place is a mess. I knew I shouldn't have gotten on this train." She said, examining every inch of the train. "Where is other sibling?" Ghost signed. "I'm not sure, they ran off somewhere. Mom and dad are somewhere as well. I honestly don't know what happened to them." She answered. Ghost seemed a little saddened by this. "Hey, we'll find them." Quirrel assured them. "Hey! You! I got tired of waiting for you to come bac-AUGH!!!" Quirrel sighed. "Zote, you aren't in the condition to walk." He said sternly. "I'm a warrior! I can do whatever I want!" He replied. "Of course you can, but that doesn't mean you want to." Quirrel argued. Zote was still trying to walk and miserably failing. "I will remind you, I am Zote the Mighty! Slayer of many foes!" He said, between yelps of pain. Quirrel thought this was hilarious. "Are you even listening to me you?!-" That was all he got out before Hornet had punched him. "Couldn't you have just let him die?" She asked. "Of course I couldn't!" Quirrel said with a huff. Hornet just rolled her eyes. "You care too much about other people. Now, if we want to survive we gotta find a way off the train." Hornet said. Quirrel and Ghost nodded. "So! Let's go find the fron-" Hornet was cut off by a large roar. "NO! Cheesy, do not eat the unconscious man!" Someone yelled. They all turned around to see a huge BEAST in the hallway. Along with a trainer. And the beast was trying to eat Zote. 

(Don't ask how I came up with Cheesy being the name.)