Chapter twenty-six: Reunion

Quirrel was walking down a path when suddenly he heard someone call his name. "Quirrel!!" He turned to look. "God Tamer! What are you doing here?" God Tamer was standing there, with her beast and, surprisingly, Hornet. "Could ask you the same thing, nerd." Quirrel gave Cheesy a small pat on the head, the beast making a happy noise in return. "Well, Cheesy seems to remember you." God Tamer said, letting out a small laugh. "I haven't seen you guys in awhile, how've you been?" Quirrel asked. "Oh, pft, I've been fine. The Colosseum doesn't give a crap about what happened." God Tamer said, shrugging. "I've been okay. Dad still just insists on spending all day in that workshop of his tinkering all day to find any mistakes in his work. Sometimes, Mom can't even get him out for a few days on end!" Hornet said, waving her arms around to emphasize. Quirrel chuckled a bit. He'd never met Hornet's dad, but he'd heard gossip from Monomon. The Pale King was known for being a somewhat good ruler, but was barely ever seen outside his Palace. The royal meetings were held there, his workshop was there, he didn't even visit people, he just sent them a letter inviting them to the Palace! He really never left. Quirrel wondered how he managed.

(I just wanted Hornet and God Tamer to show up again lmao)