Chapter eighteen: Deadly surprise

(Sorry I was at a party yesterday)

Quirrel was on his guard. More than normal. He heard small noises ever so often, and would look back, gripping his nail. Every single little thing that could be considered a clue got him further to where he needed to go. Until it stopped. Well, more like led him in circles. Stupid, stupid Quirrel. He must've not been discrete enough. Crunch. Quirrel snapped his head back, to see a flash of blue. "Hello...?" He called out. He heard a small mutter. "Is someone there?" Quirrel asked. Then he saw someone walk out from behind a mushroom. He was wearing a hood, had armor, and had a shield. That was him. Quirrel jumped towards the figure. "Ka-sa!" He yelled. The figure jumped and attempted to run, but Quirrel was faster. "Ow! Hey! That's not fair!" The bug yelled. Quirrel was confused. This bug had enough skills to rob a moving train. How did Quirrel manage to catch him this quickly? "Who are you?" Quirrel asked the bug. "Like I'd tell you." They responded. "Listen, just answering me would make this a lot easier for both of us." Quirrel pointed out. The bug looked around, as if looking for an escape route. They sighed. "Fine...my name's Tiso."

(TISO TISO TISOOOOOO)