Attention (Kara x Zee)

Now we come to the last recommendation, for now.

....

....

....

....

Kara went in alone trying to fight Metallo off, and that was her first mistake. The girls arrived and all they found was Kara in the rubble struggling to breath, a shard of kryptonite deep in her chest. Kara's second mistake was going up against someone who has kryptonite.

The girls immediately brought her to the hide out Zee providing transportation with a portal.

Which leads us to now,

Kara lays there in pain as the girls try to figure out a safe way to remove the kryptonite shard from her chest that's near her heart.

"Fuck!" Kara hisses clenching her teeth. She's already struggling to breath as she begins gasping for air. She reaches a trembling hand around the shard trying to remove it but she doesn't even have the strength to do that.

"Just hold on Kara, Diana is going to pull it out once the sun lamps are ready okay?" Zee whispers trying to help Kara calm down.

Kara grunts. "Hurry!" She yells.

Zee looks at Diana. "Diana hurry!" Zee yells as tears form in her eyes.

Diana looks at Karen as her an Barbra quickly face the yellow sun lamps towards Kara.

Kara's can't take it anymore, she can't hold back the tears threatening to escape her eyes.

Kara's eyes only widen when she feels Zee's lips against her own. She finds it strange how it eases the pain. It's helps her relax a bit distracting her from the pain-

"Now!" Barbra yells.

Kara's eyes widen as she screams into Zee's lips as the pain from having the shard removed from her chest being too much.

Zee slowly pulls away thumbs whipping the tears from the corners of Kara's eyes. "It's out..it's out.." she whispers.

Kara's eyes just slowly close the last thing she sees is Zee's worried expression.

....

....

....

....

Kara rests on the couch, as Zee sits on a chair placed next to Kara's side.

Zee sighs starring at Kara's sleeping face, she looks so calm now.

She's just glad that's all over now, she couldn't stand seeing Kara in pain.

Kara is surrounded by sun lamps, so she should be recovered soon. Zee's eyes move to look at the scar on her chest before lifting the sheets over her.

It's been a few hours and Zee hasn't left Kara's side, she's worried, this is the most pain she's ever seen kara in.

"Zee..?" A drowsy voice murmurs.

Zee jumps the voice pulling her out of her thoughts. She looks down at kara who looks confused. "Hey, how are you feeling?" She asks.

Kara looks at Zee's smile. "Were you with me the whole time?" She asks.

Zee cups her cheek. Kara nuzzles into her touch and Zee sighs. "Of course I was."

Kara sighs as Zee's thumb gently rubs her cheek.