Halloween Part 1 (Jessica X Pam)

It's Halloween, and Jessica is deciding to spend it with pam, since pam doesn't like being around her friends, she gets it though, Pam isn't a 'people' person.

"Oooh why don't we get matching costumes!?" Jessica exclaims as she points at a costume of a a pink and brown bear. She would look to see Pam in a cute pink onesie.

Pam shakes her head. "I said I would come with you to buy a costume, I'm not buying one." Pam reminds her.

Jessica sighs. "Common it's are first Halloween together, don't you wanna match?"

Pam groans. "No."

In Jessica's mind she wants to scream because Pam can be so difficult, her heart can't help but find Pam adorable though. "Common please!" Jessica begs as she comes down to Pam's height.

"No." Pam simply says.

Jessica let's her hands fall defeated. "Your a really mean girlfriend." Jessica comments.

Pam rolls her eyes. "I never said I would be nice."

Every-time Jessica's around Pam, yeah she's happy, except Pam can be harsh sometimes to the point where she hurts Jessica. "Fine, we can just go watch a movie then."

Pam is surprised Jessica gave up this quickly. "Really?"

Jessica nods her head. "Yeah, We never do what I want in the end anyways."

Pam does feel guilty, it's true, they always do what she wants. She does care about Jessica, it's just Jessica always wants to do dumb things. Pam does realize that they can't always do what she wants. Pam groans. "Fine, we can pick a stupid couples costume."

Jessica's face immediately lights up. "Really!?"

In response Pam nods her head, and as soon as she does Jessica grabs her hand and drags her into the nearest store.

...

...

...

...

"Common Pam, let's see it!" Jessica exclaims as she waits outside to see how Pam looks in her costume.

Pam on the other side stares at the mirror only thinking she looks absolutely ridiculous. She sighs as she walks out. "This is stupid."

"You look adorable what are you talking about?"

Pam is slowly losing patience the longer she's in this carrot costume. She turns back around as she goes to change back into her regular clothes.

She knows Jessica won't give up until they find something, except Pam knows she won't like anything.

...

...

...

...

"No." Pam lectures.

Jessica pouts. "But...there clouds."

Pam shakes her head trying to make it a point to Jessica that she will not wear that at all, she knows if there going to settle on Something, she's going to pick it.

Something actually catches Pam's eye. "What about that one?" Pam asks as she points to a vampire and mummy costume.

Jessica thinks about it, "they aren't really matching though."

Pam groans, "this is mentally exhausting."

Jessica grabs them, she starts looking for a mummy costume in Pam's size. "Okay if you really want these we can then." She hands Pam the costume hopping she wanted to wear the mummy one.