Chapter 1 - Prologue.

(The pic above is what your roommate looks like.)

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Beep beep beep beep..."
The irritating familiar sound trails out of your mind as you try to fall back into your peaceful, deep slumber.

But you fail misserably as the annoying noise of your alarm continues.

With a very audibal groan coming from your mouth, you slam your hand against your alarm - shutting it off.

'Finally...'

You think to yourself.

You pull the sheets up to your chin and smile softly as you feel yourself slowly drifting off once more.

Not for long though as you realised that; you have a brand new job you should be getting up and getting ready to attend to currently.

Your eyes fling open.

'Crap!'

You jump up and run to your closet, throwing on whatever clothes you saw first.

-1 day earlier-

"Come on Y/N! You can't keep living like this, and neither can I!"
A white haired woman stated.
Her zomborg brown eyes boring into your own E/C ones.

You roll your eyes and reply.
"I know Keket, I just can't find anything that I think I'd be interrested in..!"

"Well find something, anything! Cause I can't keep paying your half of the rent anymore!"
Your roomate reasons.

You don't respond, as you have nothing to say. She is right, you can't keep slacking off like this and make her pay everything for you.

"You're right...I'll find something today, I promise,"
You look into her eyes,

'I hate admitting when she's right.'

"You know I love you Y/N, you're my best friend. Which is why I have to push you to do better,"
Keket says in a soft voice as she opens her arms to hug you tightly.

You hug her back instantly, you just really needed a hug, and Keket knew that. You smile into her shoulder.
"I know...I don't know what I'd do if you weren't here,"

"You'd probably be dead,"
She laughs with you.

Keket smiles and lets go of the hug.
"Now please, for the love of god...go find a job."
She demands and you shiver under her fierce stare.

"Yes ma'am!"
You giggle. Saluting her before walking back to your room. But your smile faulters, as you loose all hope that you'll ever find a job. But you have to! You made a promise to Keket and you never break your promises.