Chapter 13 - A game of Tag

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

"Y/N wake up!"
Keket screamed in Y/N's right ear, causing Y/N to jolt up and smack her head against Keket's, who was leaning right above Y/N's face.

"Ow!"
The two hissed in unison.

"Fuck...Y/N, that really hurt."
Keket whined.

"You don't think I know that? I got bonked in the head too, you know?"
Y/N frowned.
"Sorry...to be fair though, why would you scream in my ear? What else did you expect to happen?"

"It's because you woke me up again with the constant loud beeping of your alarm! You never even wake up to it, it's always me who has to get up early, come down here to your room, and wake you up. Which literally sometimes takes like thirty minutes to do!"
Keket complained, throwing her arms up to express how annoying it was for her.

"I know, I know...I'm sorry. I can't help that I'm a deep sleeper."
Y/N gave an apologetic smile to Keket and shrugged sheepishly.

Keket just stared at her with an unimpressed look. Then she replaced the scowl on her face with a more gentle expression.

"Okay, I'm sorry too. I guess I should be more tolerant of that, because I did know you were like this when we decided to move in together."
Keket smiled.
"But seriously, get a better alarm, preferably one that doesn't play you a nice little lullaby that would just lul you back to sleep?"

Y/N glanced at her phone that was sitting on her night stand, it was still playing a gentle toon. That toon was supposedly suppose to be the noise that would wake Y/N up in the mornings.

Y/N sighed with a slight laugh.
"You're right. My phone doesn't help much at all with waking me up."

"Yeah, I know. Now get your ass in the shower, you have glitter all over your face."
Keket raised an eyebrow.

'Glitter?'

Y/N gave Keket a confused face before turning to look at herself in her full body mirror that stood in the corner of her bedroom.

There was glitter glue and stickers stuck all over her face.

'What in the..?'

Just then it clicked in Y/N's mind.
"Oohh, yeah. Sundrop and I got a little crazy when all the kids left yesterday, I guess I forgot to wash it off. I was so tired coming home."
Y/N explained to Keket.