Chapter 9 - Hide and Seek 1/2.

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

You now stood over by your desk, doing the attendance for any kid that showed up-- well, trying to do the attendance.

The problem was that you didn't know which kid was who.

You sighed.

'Maybe, I could ask Sundrop for help?'
You thought to yourself.

You looked up from the sheet of kids names and glanced around, trying to find Sundrop. You didn't spot him anywhere in line of your sight, so, you walked around your desk and kept looking for him while walking around. The kids were busy playing in the ball pit, in the play structures, or just playing around with their friends as they waited for any other kids to join the already large group of children in the Daycare.

But, as you were too busy looking around for Sundrop to help you, you didn't see all of the little kids turn their heads towards you as one whispered to another and they whispered it to the next child.

"Who's that?"
A little boy with brown hair asked as he turned to another boy with curly, ginger hair.

The boy shrugged towards his friend then turned to a girl with blonde hair that was tied into pig tails.

"Do you know who that lady is?"
The ginger boy asked the girl. She shook her head 'no' then passed the question onto more of her friends, until everyone was staring right at your oblivious form.

A girl who was wearing a sweet pink dress, white leggings with tiny, little black flats and had her brunette hair up in a ponytail ran up to you excitedly. You almost didn't see her if it wasn't for the sound of her giggles as she came charging towards you.

The girl looked up at you with a bright smile and you gave her one back.

"Hi! I'm Dany!"

"Well, hello Dany, it's very nice to meet you."
You smiled warmly at Dany.

'That's one kid checked off of my list.'

"Can I help you with anything?"
You asked, noticing her expression-- it looked like she wanted to ask you something, but was unsure if she should.

"Uhm...actually, yes. My friends and I were wondering who you were?"
Dany said shyly with a small toothy grin, showing the gap in between her two front teeth. Which made her look all the more precious.

"Oh, I'm a Daycare attendant here, my name is Y/N."
You said, Dany looked at you with confusion-- not understanding what you had just said.
"I'm a helper here."

As you repeated the frase in a simpler form for the girl, her eyes brightened in realization.

"Really? You're so pretty!"
Dany jumped up and down in excitement.

Another girl walked up with blonde hair and a purple shirt with blue jeans.

"How come we haven't seen you here before, if you work in here?"