Chapter 5 - Directions.

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

The whole drive goes by smoothly, Y/N couldn't help but admire all the beautiful fall colors - and all of the pretty leaves falling gently onto the roads, and onto the grass.

It looked so magical, she truly does love this time of year. Halloween had to be her most favorited holiday, that - or - Christmas.

Both seasons and holidays are perfect, they're is just something so...mystic about these times. The holidays bring such a warming feeling into Y/N's heart - and she couldn't wait to express these festivities with her new daycare friends!

Y/N smiles and as if almost perfectly timed her favorite song came to a stop just as she had pulled into the Freddy Fazbear's mega pizzaplex parking lot.

Y/N backs her car into a parking spot just east of the front doors. She pulls the keys out of the ignition - causing the cars battery to slowly die off.

Y/N grabs her lustrous lily-livered purse and checks to make sure she had put Avangeline's new Bratz doll inside. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw it was perfectly safe inside.

She swings her purse strap over her shoulder as she opens the drivers door.
Stepping out she closes the car door behind herself and presses the 'lock' button on her car key.

Y/N gently places her car keys into her purse as she walks towards the buildings front entrance.

A smile makes its way onto Y/N's face as she opens the buildings front doors.

Expecting to be faced with the sounds of joy all around her she was surprised when she had heard none of the sort.

'Maybe they haven't officially opened yet..?'

The quiet was sort of unerving, it was a deafening silence.
Y/N began to hum slightly to make the silence more barable.

Y/N was walking to where she assumed the daycare was situated but...she couldn't remember a thing.

Maybe she should have been paying attention during that whole tour instead of just thinking about her new co-workers.

'Where are those map bots when you really need them?!'

Y/N sighs and drops her arms down causing her hands to smack her thighs. She glances around the place she was standing and tried to spot any recognizable signs from the tour that could help lead her to where she needed to be.

'I can't believe I'm already lost...I'm going to be late!'

She stops and thinks for a moment.

'Okay, okay...just- calm down, there has to be someone thats able to help you.'

Y/N speed walks over to the first place that became visible in her line of vision.

'Monty's Golf course.'

She sprints towards the doors and pushes them open gently.

'Weird...this place is also empty,'

Y/N glances around the 'abondoned' golf course - the only noises being the snapping of the animatronic gaters jaws closing shut, and the slight jungle-like noises.

'I really should have kept that map that bot gave me instead of throwing it out.'

"H-hello?!"
Y/N calls out.

It was quite hard to hear much over all the noises flouding through her ears but if someone spoke loud enough - she'd hear them.

Y/N walks further into the establishment, the two metal double doors shutting behind her causing her to jump slightly.

Y/N glances at her surroundings and spots all sorts of colorful things - but the color scheme seemed to be mostly greens and some purples here and there.

There are leaves and vines hanging from the ceiling, false bushes and trees planted aimlessley throughout the course and tiny little tree forest animals. Such as: a couple tree frogs, and lots of alligators.

Y/N's heels clicked against the glossy tiled ground as she walked around in search for any signs of a possible worker to help her find her way.

But she had to admit; this would have been a dream to be playing around her as a kid...hell, even now she'd love to! This is her kind of place!

Then suddenly a loud few noises were heard.

Not any of the constant noises around here. No.
These...these were footsteps.

Loud, stomping footsteps that echoed all around her - Y/N couldn't tell which direction it was coming from.

Her heart started to pound as her breathing got heavier. She was scared.
She didn't know what it was, where it was coming from, and couldn't even see it.

Y/N turned in all different directions in a matter of miliseconds. But then - the footsteps stopped.

Y/N held her guard up and turned behind her just to make sure nothing was there, but she felt something - or someone - watching her intently.

She stopped turning and let her eyes graze infront of her for a second.

But as she went to turn back around she harshly bumped right into something. Well - someone.

826 • Words

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Sincerely, theirs

Sincerely, theirs.