Chapter 19 - Slumber Party!!

・。

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Sundrop, Moondrop and I passed the hours by doing crafts and talking about our lives. It was heavenly, and peaceful. This is the night I've needed ever since the incident. I've gotten to know Sundrop and Moondrop even better now, it was nice to have broken the ice between me and the two boys.

We had made cards for one another (where I almost lost my mind trying to get Sunny away from the glitter glue), paintings (Moondrop threw paint at Sundrop and I), which now all hung up on the wall behind my work desk. Now, we sat in a peaceful silence, making drawings which were soon to join the other art on the wall.

Sundrop had his tongue poking out from his clenched lips, focusing extremely hard on his drawing - he wanted it to be perfect. Moondrop appeared to be focusing on his own drawing, as well. Although, he didn't look as dedicated to whatever it was he was creating on the small piece of paper, in fact, he looked bored.

I smiled to myself, because of the surprisingly amazing time I was having with the boys. I went back to my drawing, a simple picture of a pink fish.

—Third Person's POV—

As Y/N focused back onto finishing the scales of her fish, slightly noticing the glances Moondrop was sneaking at her every now and then.

Y/N glanced at him, trying to catch his gaze, but he didn't glance at her once while she did so. Y/N held a confused expression.

The second she decided to brush it off and look away, she saw him glance at her again out of the corner of her eye.

"I saw that! Why do you keep staring at me? Is there something on my face?"
Y/N finally confronted the blue haired male.

Moondrop kept his eyes on his drawing.
"What are you accusing me of now?"

"I'm not accusing you of anything...! You just did it,"
Y/N frowned, getting frustrated with the male trying to weasel his way out of her wrath.

"Do you have any proof?"
Moondrop didn't spare her a glance still, drawing the finishing details to his masterpiece.

"Well-...no..but-"

"Then it's just my word against yours, it's accusatory and I wasn't looking at you."
Moondrop cut Y/N off, continuing to lie to not only himself but everyone around him.
"Isn't that right, Sundrop?"

Sundrop looked up with a clueless face, not having heard a single word of the twos petty argument.

Moondrop rolled his eyes at his brother and pinched Sundrops leg.
"Right, brother?"