Child! Ray x child! reader | |🌸

𝚁𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝙵𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍-𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:

𝓢𝔀𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼

𝙰𝚞: 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎

𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝: 𝚁𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚎 8 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚑𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗. 

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐: 𝚁𝚊𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚗(𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌 𝚋𝚘𝚡 𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛) 

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 ^.^

Ray watched Y/n go from house to forest with a small bag almost everyday, Ray soon got curious and followed the little 8 year old into the forest where they past the old stream that ran by. Until they reached a large tree that Ray didn't know was there, to him it looked like something from one of the fairy tales he had read, Y/n went up the little latter and then popped their head over the edge, -"Come on Ray! "They exclaimed making the boy nod slightly and he went up as well, how they knew he was there was a mystery for him. 

Once Ray got up he saw lights and towel's and old pillows, -" How? "Was all the young boy could get out as he looked around more, -" If your wondering how the pillows and towel's don't get wet, it's because I put a tarp over it after I leave. "Y/n replied sitting down and opening the bag, Ray soon removed his gaze from the unique area and went over to Y/n, -" What's this? "The boy asked, -" Just some more decorations! "Y/n said happily taking out a glass jar that had a little purple flower in it. Sometimes it amazed Ray how creative Y/n was, I mean sure he was used to it but it also amazed him, each time. 

After that they both went inside with Y/n putting the tarp over the things and they ate and slept peacefully. But the next few weeks Isabella would notice the pare  run off whenever they went outside and sometimes Emma and Norman would follow, but it was mainly Ray and Y/n. After the about 2 weeks of this going on Isabella finally decided to follow them but she got busy by the other kids wanting to play with her. 

🦉𝙰𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛🦉

It was now after dinner and Isabella saw Ray and Y/n run off again, so she went to follow them but Some of the kids came up to her and asked her to play with them, she sighed and agreed. 

𝚆/ 𝙴𝚖𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝚗

Ray and Y/n where up in the tree house hanging out, Ray was reading and Y/n was climbing one of the branches, -" Hey Ray? "Y/n called down making the boy look up, a small 'hm' escaping his lips, -" Have you ever thought of what you are going to do when you leave this place when you get older? "They asked making the boy look down, as if in thought, -" Well, I guess I would want to first survive, then I don't really know. "Ray told the kid who was now by his side, -" That's interesting. "Y/n said putting a finger to their lips, -" What about you? What are you going to do? " Ray asked closing the book after putting a leaf on his page, -"I would want to study flowers and animals! "The 8 year old exclaimed happily, Ray had a soft smile and then saw a pretty butterfly, -" Y/n, look. "He whispered to the kid who looked over. 

Ray then took their finger and held it out, the butterfly came over and landed on their finger, Ray looked at their eyes and he could've sworn he saw stars in them, he chuckled and the butterfly flew off of Y/n's finger. 

𓆤

Isabella was now done playing with the kids and was now wondering the forest, she never knew how peacefully it was, the sunlight shining down and the birds singing. Isabella felt at peace and she finally knew why Y/n loved the outdoors, for it was once a mystery for her. Isabella came to the tree house and had climbed up to see Y/n sleeping on Ray who was also asleep, Y/n's head was on Rays shoulder and Ray's head was on Y/n's head, Isabella smiled at the two and then she thought of herself and her old friend, he was sorta like Y/n, for he was sweet happy and caring. Isabella took one look at them and then picked them up, Ray unexpectedly woke up and stared into his mother's sweet violet eyes, -" Let's go Ray, it's time to get inside. It's almost dark. "She told him and they went down, Ray then grabbed Isabella's hand then remembered he had to put the tarp on the things. 

So he removed his hand from his mother's earning a confused look from her, he climbed up back into the tree house and gently placed the tarp over then then he grabbed his book and came down. He returned to his mother's side and they went off. 

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘:) 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝙸'𝚖 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚞𝚙, 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝!

𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢/𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝/𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗.

𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎: 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜. 

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜:857