Norman x m!reader || 🌸

*𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍-*

🌸𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎;

ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ!! 

𝙰𝚞; 𝙼𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚗

𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝; 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚘 𝚌𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝚈/𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚓𝚔 𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙴𝚞𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚋𝚌 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 1 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 1 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜. 

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐'𝚜/𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝'𝚜;

{ᴄʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ ᴠɪʙᴇs ᴀᴜᴅɪᴏs #2 - ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡʜʏ ɴᴏᴛ}-{ɴʏx sʟᴇᴇ}

{ᴄᴀᴋᴇ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏᴄᴇᴀɴ}-{sᴡɪᴛxʏ}{sᴘᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ}

ᴀɴᴅ

{ᴍᴏᴠᴇs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴊᴀɢɢᴇʀ}-{ʀ ʏ ᴏ}-{sᴘᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ}

𝙴𝙽𝙹𝙾𝚈!!

Norman had woken up from someone shaking him, he opened his eyes and saw Emma, -"wake the fuck up or I'll eat your walls." Emma said and Norman was very confused, -"what?" Norman asked and Emma smiled, -"Nothing! But get ready Ray, Y/n, and I are taking you out!" Emma said running out of Norman's room, the male sits up and he rubs the sleep from his eyes. Norman then swings his legs over his bed and be went to his closet and got ready for whatever shenanigans he was being dragged into. 

•𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚜•

When Norman got down stairs he saw Y/n and Ray having a staring contest while Emma just stood there confused, -"Um, what is happening?" Norman asked and Emma looked at him, -"I'm not sure but I think Y/n's winning." Emma said and Norman went over to her and looked at Ray and Y/n, Ray finally blinked and Y/n cheered, -"Well now that that's done, shall we go?" Emma said and Norman was confused, Y/n slung his arm around the white haired teens shoulders, -"Yup, and don't worry Rat, I got the table reserved just for us." Y/n said and Ray scoffed at being called "rat", -" Let's just go." Ray said walking out the door with Emma following and soon enough Y/n and Norman. 

Ray got into the drivers seat, Norman got into the passenger seat, and Y/n and Emma got into the backseats, -"Why do I have to sit in the back? This is my car that I bought with my own money." Y/n asked and Emma gasped, -"Remember what happened last you drove? You crashed into a tree after almost running into a small group of children." Ray said, -"I- ok that was an accident!" Y/n said, -"Huh, interesting, so when I said "hey, look out for those kids." to you that meant to speed up?" Ray said and then silence fell upon the car but Emma soon broke by yelling, -"What's wrong with sitting with me?!" -"Oh I don't know, maybe it's because you try to touch me without my consent!" Y/n yelled back, -"All I'm trying to do it make it easier for you to see!" Emma yelled and the two kept bickering for the entire ride. 

•𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚏𝚊𝚒𝚛/𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚕•