Norman x m!reader || 🌸

*𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍/𝙸 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚌 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜*

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎;

ɪ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴇʏᴇʟᴀsʜᴇs sᴛᴜᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʟᴇғᴛ ᴇʏᴇ/sʀs 😰

𝙰𝚞; 𝙼𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚗

𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝; 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚜. 𝚈/𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚞𝚑𝚑, 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚊 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜:𝙳

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐'𝚜/𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝'𝚜;

{ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ}-{ʟᴇx1ᴇ}{sᴘᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ}

{ʏᴏᴜ sᴘɪɴ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ʀᴏᴜɴᴅ}-{ʀᴜʙʙɪʟᴇ}{sᴘᴇᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ+ʀᴇᴠᴇʀʙ}

ᴀɴᴅ

{ᴄᴏᴏʟᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴍᴇ}-{ᴋᴀɪɴ}{sᴘᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ}

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢!!

It was the crack ass of dawn and Y/n was just snoozing like any normal person would do until his little brother snuck in and then smacked Y/n on the face and when Thoma got no response he grabbed a chair and threw it over Y/n's body, and when Y/n still didn't wake up Thoma looked around then he just straight up punched Y/n in the face then whispered, -"guess what bitch, I'm gonna steal your man and your breakfast." After Thoma said that Y/n's eyes immediately opened and he immediately got up only to fall on his face, Thoma ran out the room giggling like a fucking gremlin while Y/n got up and groaned in pain as he held his back like a damn old man.

Anyways, after Y/n did his things and got dressed for the day then he grabbed his phone and backpack and went down stairs after locking his room so Thoma wouldn't break in and steal Y/n's gecko again. When Y/n got down stairs he saw his mom and his little brother in the kitchen, -"Why is Thoma up this early? Isn't he home schooled?" Y/n asked taking a seat next to the little man, -"Well yes but he just woke up on his own and I guess he wanted to say goodbye to you before you left for school." His mother said giving him a bowl of cereal, -"Thoma, is it just me or does this cereal have faces on it?" Y/n asked and Thoma nodded, -"It does." He responded but Y/n shrugged and literally thought about eating people.

After Y/n was done eating his mother put a bandage on his face where Thoma punched him and while Y/n's mom was packing his lunch Y/n took some pain relief, -"Hey mom." Y/n called and the lady hummed a response, -"Can I take this bottle of pain relief to school?" Y/n asked and M/n looked at him, -"Sure hun, but only use them when you are in pain, mkay?" M/n said and Y/n nodded, -"Thanks mom!" Y/n said and she smiled before packing the lunch, -"Oh and I'll text you around lunchtime to remind you to eat." M/n said and Y/n chuckled, -"I don't need to be reminded ma." Y/n said and got a mom glare, -"Uh-huh, sure, you remember the last times you forgot to eat?" M/n said and Y/n sighed, -"Look ma, it won't happen again. I promise." Y/n said and she nodded, -"If you break that promise I will break you." His mother said then she pushed Y/n out the door after he said his goodbyes to Thoma.

✭𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚋𝚌 𝚛𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝙸'𝚖 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕. 𝙿𝚕𝚣 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙✭

Lunchtime was everyone's favorite time of day, currently Emma was watching something on Y/n's phone when a notification appeared, -"Fatha, you has a text." Emma said handing him the phone, -"Oh it's from my mom." Y/n said and clicked it, -"oh right- hey Ray, do you want my food?" Y/n asked and the black-haired male shrugged and nodded. Y/n handed Ray the food and Y/n passed the phone back to Emma who was stuck in iPad kid mode at the moment.

Y/n and Norman where being all lovey dovey with Y/n running his fingers through Norman's hair as the white-haired male fiddled with Y/n's rings and little scratches he got from Thoma and Lannion beating him up and stuff, -"Love, have you eaten anything today?" Norman asked and Y/n nodded, -"Yeah, I had cereal for breakfast." Y/n said and Norman gave a mom look, -"Was that all you had for food?" Norman asked and Y/n nodded slowly, -"Yeah- but it's fine, I'm not that hungry anyways." Y/n said and Norman shrugged it off for now.

✭𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚌 𝚖𝚢 𝚍𝚘𝚐 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊 𝚠𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎🥰✭

Luckily the last class of the day was a free day because the teacher was doing taxes so he wouldn't get put in jail. The students where just talking and doing student stuff, the trio+y/n where in the back of the class, Y/n had his back against the wall with Norman leaning on his shoulder and Emma and Ray sitting across from them, -"So, Y/n when we first got to lunch why did you take those pill things?" Emma asked, -"Because this morning Thoma decided to throw a chair over me in an attempt to get me up, he also punched me twice." Y/n said and Emma laughed then said, -"L bozo." Which made Ray smack Emma, -"Hey N/n. Do you want to come over to my house and hang out?" Norman asked and Y/n nodded, -"Sure, lemme text my mom though." Y/n said pulling out his phone and doing just that.

After a while M/n agreed and the rest of the class was just Emma and Ray bickering like siblings and Norman and Y/n being their parents. After the bell rang everyone ran out like they would die if they didn't, anyways after kids got there backpacks and stuff they all went home with some walking, some taking the bus, and some getting driven home. Y/n and Norman said their goodbyes to their new adopted children and they walked to Norman's house.

✭𝚊𝚝 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚋𝚌 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍✭

When Norman and Y/n got to Norman's place they went to Norman's room after Y/n greeted Norman's older brother's James and Peter Ratri. The two hung out just talking, watching movies, and calling Ray and Emma(more like Emma called Ray, then Emma made Y/n join) they called for a few hours until Emma and Ray left and Y/n and Norman passed out in each other's arms, all nice and warm, without a single care in the world.

𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚍𝚢, 𝚜𝚘 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜. 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝚞𝚑, 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚞 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚛𝚌, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝...𝚜𝚘 𝚢𝚎.

𝙾𝚔 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎/𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢/𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝/𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗!!

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜; 𝟷𝟷𝟿𝟺