Emma x fem!reader | | 🌸

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎

"𝓝𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮 𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓱𝓲𝓽-"

𝙰𝚞:𝙽𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝: 𝚂𝚘 𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚈/𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜, 𝚠𝚑𝚢? 𝙱𝚌 𝙸 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝:)

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐'𝚜/𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜:

{𝙾𝚞𝚝𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎}-{𝚝𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚣𝚘𝚠𝚜𝚔𝚒}{𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍+𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚋}

{𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛}-{𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕}{𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙}

𝙰𝚗𝚍

{𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚗𝚢}-{𝚉 𝚡 𝚡 𝙼}{𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍+𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚋}

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢:)

It was a nice day at the orphanage, everyone was playing tag and enjoying the sunshine, Emma had plopped down next to Ray after Norman had found her, -"Lost again? "He asked, -" Yeah...How the hell is he so good at tag?! "Emma complained, -" I dunno. "Ray said slightly looking up from his book, then a few minutes later Norman came over, -" Hey have you guys seen Y/n? "Norman asked, -" She's on the roof. "Ray said his eyes glued to his book, -" How the hell did she get up there? "Emma questioned, -" I saw her climb through a window. "Ray answered, Norman nodded and walked off to get the girl down.

Once Y/n got down she got scolded by her brother, -" Y/n you could've broken your damn arm! "Norman said sounding like a stressed mom, -" Ok, and? "Y/n said Norman stood there blinking, -" And? AND?! "Norman yelled and Y/n started laughing, -" And I didn't! So I'm fine! "Y/n yelled back and Norman just sighed, shook his head and went "peace", -" He is right Y/n." Emma said Y/n looked at her, -"Ughhhh, now I have to deal with two Norman's? "Y/n complained, -" Y/n, Norman wanted me to tell you that you need to do research on the wall and find a way to make the plan safer. "Ray said actually looking up from the book, Y/n looked over and nodded, -" I'll go check out the wall, bye. "Y/n said and ran off.

Emma watched Y/n's figure slowly go out of sight and into the forest, -" So, Emma. "Ray spoke out, -" Yeah?" Emma said looking at him, -"What's going on with you and Y/n? "Ray asked raising his eye brow, -" uh, What do you mean? "Emma asked, -" I've seen how you and Y/n look at each other. Are y'all a thing? "Ray asked, Emma gulped nervously, -" Uhh, we're just friends." Emma explained, Ray thought for a minute, -"Hmmm, ok...but I'm onto you. "Ray said, he and Y/n were like besties and they would do arson for each other if it meant the other was safe and happy.

♡After an hour♡

Emma was walking around the house when she stumbled into the library, she looked around and saw the small glow of a lantern, Emma walked over and saw Y/n pasted out, Emma slightly giggled and went over, she put the books that were surrounding Y/n away and then saw a drawing, Emma picked it up and saw it was a small drawing of the wall and on the other side of the wall(which was a line labeled"wall") and there was a label called "abyss" Emma stared wide eyed at it confused by what the label meant, out of the corner from her eye she saw another paper she set the drawing down and picked up the paper, and she read it: