Ray x fem!reader || 🌸

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:

𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓻𝓹𝓱𝓪𝓷, 𝓹𝓽3

𝙰𝚞: 𝙼𝚌𝚢𝚝 𝚡 𝚝𝚙𝚗

𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝: 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝚗 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 8 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝.

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐'𝚜/𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜:

{𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚜}-{𝚍𝚒𝚋𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚋}{𝚙𝚝.2}

{𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚜}-{𝚍𝚒𝚋𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚍𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚋}{𝚙𝚝.6}

𝙰𝚗𝚍

{𝙶𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐}-{𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚎}{𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙}

𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚒𝚐.

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢!

𝙵𝚞𝚗 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚛𝚞𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚌 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚏𝚘𝚛 2 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜 😃

Y/n was outside with the kids helping them get food and what not, Emma came out and was now talking with Y/n when suddenly, -"Y/N?! "A loud child yelled, Y/n stopped talking and looked for the person who yelled her name out, her eyes widened and a huge smirk appeared, -" TOMMY!!! "Y/n yelled then saw her twin, -" TUBBO! "She yelled after, -" Y/N! "Tubbo yelled and they started running to each other and when they got close enough they all started play fighting with each other.

Ray, Don, and Gilda all came out and saw a crowd of kids cheering for someone, Ray walked up to Emma who was very confused and concerned, -" Uh, Emma. What's happening? "Ray asked, -" Well, Y/n and her brothers are currently play fighting. Though it doesn't look like play fighting anymore..." Emma said and then Ray saw Y/n, Tommy, and Tubbo all beating the shit out of each other, -"Oh." Ray said with the same amount of concern as Emma. Emma and Ray and the rest of the kids continued to watch as the trio continued beating each other.

♡2 hour later♡

Y/n and Tommy where arm wrestling to see who was stronger, Tubbo was of course cheering his sister on whilst Don cheered Tommy on, -"God. It seems you've gotten weaker Toms. "Y/n taunted making Tommy mad, and then when Ray walked in with Gilda, Y/n won harshly slamming Tommy's hand down on the table making him start screeching, -" TOMMY SHUT UP! "Y/n yelled picking up a chair and trying to bash the chair over him but Tubbo stopped her.