Leslie x fem!reader ||🌸

*𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍/𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚕𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐-*

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎;

ɪ'ᴍ ʀᴀʏs ᴅᴀᴅ. ɴᴇɴᴇɴᴇ. 

𝙰𝚞; 𝙸𝚏 𝙻𝚎𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍 || 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚌 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍

𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝; 𝚈/𝚗 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝙻𝚎𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚈/𝚗, 𝙻𝚎𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙! 𝚈/𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚋𝚌 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚈/𝚗 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚏 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚁𝚊𝚢 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚏 𝙸𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚕𝚎? 𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚊𝚍? 𝙿𝚜𝚑, 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎🙄

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐'𝚜/𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝'𝚜;

{ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ᴋɪᴅs}-{sᴘᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ sᴏɴɢs!}{sᴘᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ}

{ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪsᴛ}-{ɪᴢxxsᴜ}{sᴘᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ}

ᴀɴᴅ

{ᴀғғᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ}-{ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs}*𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚙 𝚞𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚌 𝚗𝚐𝚕 𝚒𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚊𝚢-*

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢!!

◄►

◅▻

◄►

Today was a day that seemed good but was actually really bad, anyways, Leslie was standing at the door with the mother, Y/n and her sister Isabella where near the front as the rest of their siblings waved their goodbyes to the purple haired male who smiled softly, and just like that Leslie was gone. Isabella and Y/n where cleaning the kitchen when Y/n threw the broom down making her sister worried, -"I'm escaping, are you coming?" Y/n asked and Isabella froze, the two had made plans of escaping but Isabella was far to afraid, -"very well then...I'll see you someday sis, Leslie and I both will." Y/n said making her sister confused, Y/n ran out the room and to her bedroom. 

Once in the room Y/n grabbed the bag that was under her bed and she ran as fast as she could down the stairs and outside of the house, she prayed that Leslie wasn't dead yet. When Y/n finally got to the gates she saw Leslie standing there, -"Leslie!" Y/n called out and the boy looked at her, -"Come on, we can still escape!" Y/n and the boy walked over to her, her hands where around the bars, Leslie's hands slowly reached up and placed his hands on hers, -"Y/n, I can't...we don't have a proper escape plan yet-" Leslie said but Y/n shushed him up, -"I do, I was going to tell you and Isa tonight by this came up, I have a plan. So please come with me!" Y/n begged feeling tears rise up to her eyes, Leslie's eyes widen slightly before getting soft, -"And don't you dare say no! I have enough stuff for the both of us! Plus there's mister Minervas bases that he has! Just please, I can't see you dead." Y/n said the tears finally falling.