Emma x Fem!reader ||🌸

*𝚂𝙷𝙴'𝚂 𝙼𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙾 𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙶𝙰𝚈𝚈𝚈𝚈𝚈𝚈𝚈𝚈*

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:

𝓣𝓲𝓽𝓵𝓮

𝙰𝚞: 𝚖𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚗

𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝: 𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚈/𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚈/𝚗 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔. 𝚈/𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚎𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚊𝚗 𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙱𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚛.

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐'𝚜/𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜:

{𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎}-{𝚂𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚛𝚊-!}{𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙}

{𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕}-{𝚝𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎}{𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙}

𝙰𝚗𝚍

{𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝}-{𝚖 𝚊 𝚛 𝚞?}{𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙}

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢:𝙳

☁︎

☁︎

☁︎

☁︎𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔☁︎

Y/n and her older brother where currently at the airport, the sixteen year old girl was scrolling on her phone while her brother went to get a coffee. Y/n saw from the corner of her eye a familiar ginger who was possibly looking for her, the ravenett stood up and the girl spotted her and ran over, -"Y/n! "She shouted sadly, -" Hey Emma. "Y/n replied to the slightly shorter female, -" Why are you leaving? "Emma asked, Y/n looked down, -" I got a job offer in Los Angeles and my brother wants me to go there. "Y/n told her and Emma hugged her friend, Y/n slowly wrapped her arms around her, -" Don't worry Emma, I'll text you every day that I'm free and I'll tell you everything that's been happening, ok? "Y/n said and Emma nodded slightly.

-" Y/n, we need to go. "Y/n's brother said and Y/n looked back at him and nodded, then she removed her arms from Emma and lifted her head up to meet Y/n's eyes, -" Take care Emma. "Y/n said and then walked over to her brother as they started to walk to their gate, -" I know you'll miss her kiddo, but you can always text and call her. "B/n said trying to lift his sisters mood, -" I know but I'm just worried for her, I mean we've been friends ever since we could walk. And I know she has Norman and Ray but I'm still going to be worried about her. "Y/n told me and he side hugged her, -" I know kiddo let's go, I got us first class seats. "B/n said and they got onto the plane.

☁︎Big time skip, also fun fact. Back in 6th grade a woman came up to me and offered me a modeling job☁︎

Y/n was in her room packing something, reason, she was going back to her home town, material girl was playing in the background as she packed and texting her friends, Ray and Norman who were probably dating.