Emma x nb!reader | | 🌸

𝙰𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝:)

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:

𝓕𝓵𝓾𝓯𝓯𝔂 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼

𝙰𝚞: 𝙽𝚊𝚑

𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝: 𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚕𝚞𝚏𝚏:) 𝚈/𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚘𝚝:) 𝙰𝙽𝙳. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚁𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚌 𝚊𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚍𝚞𝚘😼

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐'𝚜/𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜:

{𝙲!𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚋𝚞𝚛 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚘𝚜}-{𝚐𝚒𝚖}

{𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝚄𝙽𝚁𝙸𝚂𝙴}-{𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚢𝚙𝚞𝚙𝚙𝚜}

𝙰𝚗𝚍

{𝚃𝙿𝙽-"𝙽𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚍"}-{𝚉𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝙱}

𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜, 𝚠𝚑𝚢? 𝙸 𝚍𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚘 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝🤷‍♀️

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢:)

𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝

Sometimes Emma will go outside after dark and she'll see Y/n lighting matches and burning sticks, leaves, ect...
One day Emma walked into the library and saw Y/n playing the guitar, and now every night when Emma can't sleep she'll ask Y/n to play guitar.

[After she found out the secret] Emma was having nightmares and kept waking up in cold sweats and Y/n noticed so they asked Ray to write down the musical notes for Isabella's lullaby and the next night when Emma woke up Y/n went over and played Isabella's lullaby.

Y/n once didn't sleep for a whole week and when Emma found out she knocked Y/n out and they slept for a while. And Emma didn't get in trouble.

𝙽𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜.

Y/n was in the library with their brother, Y/n was playing the guitar and Ray was humming and singing their mothers lullaby, Emma walked in so they could talk about the plan about how to escape the farm when she stopped and saw the two bonding, Y/n would occasionally hum along but it was mainly Ray. Emma then quietly left and got some of the kids plus Isabella and Norman, and after the twins were done with the song the kids started cheering and clapping Y/n and Ray looked to the door and got embarrassed, the kids were saying things like "Ray I didn't know you could sing/hum!" And "Y/n, I didn't know you could play the guitar!" Isabella was shocked that they both knew the song but then smiled, it somehow reminded Isabella of her first and only love.

Y/n was laying on the floor of the library, the cold wood making Y/n feel tired, they were just staring at the ceiling when the door suddenly opened, Y/n turned their head and saw their lover, -"Hey Em. "Y/n greeted, -" Y/n." Emma said and Y/n sat up, -"Is something wrong? "Y/n asked titling their head to the side, -" Yes, you haven't given me any sort of cuddles or affection today! "Emma complained, Y/n let out a soft laugh, -" Awh, I'm sorry love. Would you like to cuddle now? "Y/n asked and Emma nodded with blush creeping on her face, Emma sat down next to Emma and laid down, then Y/n wrapped an arm around Emma, -" How was tag? "Y/n asked closing their eyes, -" It was fun but boring because you weren't playing. "Emma said, -"Why didn't you want to play? " Emma asked, -"I was distracted by something and needed time to think. "Y/n responded, eyes still closed, -"Hm, was it about arson again? " Emma joked, -"Not this time. "Y/n said, -" Then what was it? "Emma asked, -" Nothing you need to worry about my dear. "Y/n said placing a kiss on Emma's head, -" Why can't I know? "Emma asked, -" Eh, it's not that important. Now hush I'm trying to sleep. "Y/n said, -" On the floor?" Emma asked and Y/n sleeply nodded, -"Alright." Emma said and closed her eyes as well.