Ray x m!reader ||🌸

*𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍.*
𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎;

𝑫...𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉 𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘?😨

𝙰𝚞; 𝙽𝚊𝚞𝚛 || 𝙶𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚌. 𝚈𝚎𝚜.

𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝; 𝚈/𝚗 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚒𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚘(𝚖𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚁𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗) 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚈/𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚑𝚘𝚠. 𝚈/𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢𝚢, 𝚞𝚑, 𝙸𝚗𝚘𝚜𝚞𝚔𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝙳𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛.

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐'𝚜/𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝'𝚜;

{𝑳𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒇𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕 𝑺𝑰𝑳𝑳𝒀 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂𝒘𝒇𝒖𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒔}-{𝑨𝒏𝒂 𝑮𝒂𝒕𝒐}

{𝑲𝒆𝒏𝒏𝒚 𝒔𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒒𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒖𝒏𝒌𝒚 𝒕𝒐𝒘𝒏}-{𝑵𝑼𝑪𝑳𝟑𝟒𝑹_𝑺𝒀𝑺𝑻𝟑𝑴}

𝒂𝒏𝒅

{𝑺𝒖𝒃𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒔}-{𝑨𝒍𝒎𝒊𝒏𝑿𝑫}{𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑}

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚎𝚜🥰😘✌

It was a sunny day at grace field, children where running around, some where chasing people and kids where yelling, -"Y/N SPIT THAT OUT RIGHT NOW!" A certain broccoli haired girl yelled as she, a tall boy with anger issues, and a red head with a weird nose chased Y/n down, what did he have in his mouth? It was five pieces of paper. Yes, Y/n loves eating paper.(honestly same, it's delicious👌) ANyWays- Ray, Emma, and Norman just watched Y/n run around with people chasing him, -"I think we should help them..." Norman said as he watched Gilda, Don, and Nat chase Y/n in circles, -"probably. But this is way too funny to stop." Emma said while she sat criss-cross apple sauce on the ground, Ray shpped some water as he mentally sighed, -'why did I have to fall in love with a complete dumbass?' Ray thought to himself as he watched the scene below.

After a while Y/n was soon contained by Don and Nat holding him down like he was a wild animal and Gilda put a plastic container in front of Y/n's mouth while saying "spit it out." And "For fuck sakes Y/n, spit out the damn paper!" And of course, some mild threats. Isabella soon walked out and stop next to Ray, Norman had to chase Emma down since she saw a squirrel and booked it down the hill at full speed, -"What is going on down there...?" Isabella questioned, -"Y/n had some paper in his mouth and Gilda found out so she, Don, and Nat chased him around for a while until Nat and Don held Y/n in place while Gilda tried to get him to let go of the paper." Ray explained and Isabella just nodded and walked away, since she didn't want to deal with this today.

Y/n was just standing in the bedroom staring out the window when he decided to be a little devious and he fucken soccer punched the window, the glass got stuck in his hand as he pulled out his hand out of the window and he ran out of the room before anyone could see him, but as he left the room Emma gasped and she ran up to him, -"...𝒅...𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒑𝒖𝒏𝒄𝒉 𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒐𝒘?" Emma asked as she looked at Y/n's hand, -"Yes." Y/n answered, -"I...why?" -"It gave me a weird look." -"oh...wai- where are you going?!" Emma yelled as she saw Y/n walk away, he didn't say anything, he just walked away.

◙𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚌 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚍𝚘𝚐 𝚋𝚌 𝙸 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚠𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜◘

Y/n was sitting on the infirmary bed as Isabella wrapped his hand up, but then Isabella noticed that Y/n had a broken arm, -"Y/n. Why is your arm broken?" The woman asked sternly yet calmly, -"I fell out of a tree." The boy answered calmly, -"...what where you doing in a tree?" -"One of the kids threw a paper airplane up in the tree so I climbed up and got it but I fell on the way down." Y/n explained as Isabella sighed heavily and she wrapped his hand up then she left and Emma, Norman, and Ray walked into the room, Ray went over to Y/n and sat down next to him, Norman stood there like a disappointed mom and Emma was, well, she was herself at the moment.

-"Whose turn was it to watch Y/n?" Ray asked as he wrapped an arm around Y/n's shoulder and pulled him close, -"I believe it was Emma's turn." Norman said as he crossed his arms and both Ray and Norman looked over at Emma who stood there, -"Um...okay look, Phil distracted me!" Emma said and the two boys sighed/scoffed, -"Whatever, so Emma's not gonna watch Y/n anymore." Ray said and Norman nodded in agreement, -"What?! Why? I'm the best at this." Emma told them, -"Uh, no you're not. You get distracted a whole lot, plus most of the time you join Y/n in his reckless activities." Ray explained and Emma looked over at Norman who nodded, -"Wha- uhhh, fine." The ginger said with sas, -"Was that sas that I heard?" Ray asked raising an eyebrow and narrowing his eyes, Emma gulped and shook her head no, -"What? Noo, of course not! I would never." Emma said nervously, -"Uh-huh, sure." Ray said and then Norman dragged Emma out, leaving Ray and Y/n alone together.

-"You're really dumb, you know that?" Ray told his beloved who chuckled slightly, -"Yes yes, I know. But you still love me." Y/n said and Ray smirked slightly and playfully rolled his eyes as he rested his head on Y/n's head.

𝙷𝚘𝚠𝚍𝚢 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎'𝚜, 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚛𝚗😞 𝙰𝙽𝚈𝚆𝙰𝚈𝚂. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚛, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚛. 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚙𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘, 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚕 𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝😇(𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚝𝚠-)

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜, 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎/𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢/𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝/𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗!!

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜; 𝟿𝟾𝟸