Norman x m!dramatic!reader ||🌸

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:

𝓗𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼!

𝙰𝚞: 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎 || 𝙶𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚢 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚊

𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝: 𝙿𝚝2 𝚝𝚘 "𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗". 𝚈/𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗:𝙳. 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚈/𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜.

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐'𝚜/𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜:

{𝙿𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚑}-{𝙻𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚙}{𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙+𝚕𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚜}

{𝙴𝚗𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍}-{𝚜𝚡𝚛𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚡𝚢}{𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙}

𝙰𝚗𝚍

{𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝<3}

🌈

🌈

🌈

It had been a few years later and a lot of things happened, Emma got taken to a hunting ground then fought a demon and then Y/n saved her from getting stabbed by pushing her out of the way, then when they got home men attacked the shelter and Yugo sacrificed himself by blowing himself up with the shelter and now the grace field escapees were currently following some people to their base thing.

Once there the trio looked around in awh for it being built inside of a huge ass tree, -" Now, the bosses office is right up there. "A girl named Barbara told them and they went up, -" I wonder if this was here before these people came. But then again it would've taken a lot of people to build it. "Emma said and her brother nodded. They soon got to the office and Y/n made Ray and Emma go in first, -" Why do we have to go in first? "Emma asked, -" So that if it's a trap I can run away. "Y/n told her and Ray sighed then dragged Emma in. The two froze upon seeing the man in front of them, then Y/n walked in and moved Emma to the side and he froze as well and tears started to form in his eyes as he looked ahead, -"norman?" Y/n muttered out taking steps towards him, Norman nodded and the tears in Y/n's eyes started to fall as he ran over to Norman and hugged him, digging his face into the crook of Norman's neck, Norman chuckled a bit and hugged Y/n back and then looked up at his sister shooked friends, and he smiled at them and they smiled as well. Y/n broke the hug and held Norman's face, -"it's really you. "Y/n whispered through tears and Norman brought a hand to Y/n's hand with a smile, -" Oi! Stop being lovey dovey with each other! "Emma yelled and Y/n turned around and then started to chase Emma around the room.

Ray walked up to Norman and they hugged, -" I should slap you but I don't want Y/n to beat me with a chair. "Ray told Norman after the hug, -" But since Y/n is busy trying to kill Emma I think I should be fine. "Ray added then bitch slapped Norman, -" Missed you too Ray. "Norman said holding his cheek and Ray scoffed, -" Emma get your ass over here! "Ray yelled turning around and Emma went over and gave Norman a quick hug then let go, -" We all missed you Norman. "Emma said Y/n appeared at her side then she wrapped her arm around him, -" Especially this one! "Emma said ruffling you her twins hair which led her to be threatened by getting thrown into a pit and then burned.

🌈After all that good stuff🌈

Norman had shown Emma, Ray, and the others their rooms after all the kids tackled him to the ground and scolded him for worrying them and making them think he was dead. Now Norman was in his office with Y/n and they sat on a couch and talked, well Y/n was laying on Norman's lap while Norman played with his hair. The two talked about the recent events that had happened in the past few years and a few minutes later and Y/n had passed out.

Norman let Y/n sleep because from a little conversation he had with Emma, Y/n didn't sleep that much due to stress and other things. The door opened and in came Vincent, -" Hey boss I ne-" -"Sh! He's sleeping. "Norman said cutting him off, and Vincent looked at the sleeping teen, -" Oh. "He whispered, -"now what did you want to talk about? " Norman whispered and Vincent went over to him, -"I wanted to talk about the plan. "Vincent said and Norman looked down, -" We can talk about it later. "Norman said in his bossy boss tone, Vincent nodded and left the room where Barbara was standing, -" So? "She asked, -" They were indeed cuddling. "Vincent said and Barbara started to fangirl and then she was dragged away by Vincent.

🌈

🌈

🌈

🌈𝙱𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚜🌈

*𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎:]*

It was a nice snowy day and Norman was making food for his boyfriend when he felt arms wrap around him, -" Well good morning to you too. "Norman said knowing it was Y/n, he hummed out annoyed, -" why is it so damn cold? "Y/n complained and Norman chuckled, -" Want to cuddle? "Norman asked and he felt Y/n nod so Norman turned around and picked up Y/n bridle style and then they went to their room and laid in bed, Y/n had his head on Norman's chest and Norman had his arms around Y/n. And they just laid their enjoying each other's company.

🌈

🌈

🌈

𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘! 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚍𝚘 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚋𝚌 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝? 𝚆𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎<3

𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚍𝚔 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚎𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚎.

𝙷𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚊𝚢/𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝/𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚘𝚘𝚗!

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 923

𝙸𝚍𝚔 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝-