overprotective!trio x m!child!readef

*𝚙𝚕𝚜- 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢*

*𝙸 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚠 𝚒𝚝- 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢:(*

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:

𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚗𝚎(´༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ) 

𝙰𝚞: 𝙽𝚊𝚑

𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝: 𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚊, 𝚁𝚊𝚢, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚈/𝚗.

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐: 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔

𝙰𝚗𝚍

𝚂𝚞𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚎

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢~

🍄

🍄

🍄

It was a normal day for the trio and Y/n, the trio where waiting for Y/n to get home after school. Emma was sitting on the couch arm, Ray was on the floor, and Norman was reading a book. Suddenly the door kicked open and in came Y/n who had a sad look but no one could notice because he was looking down, the sudden movement made Emma fall off and made Norman look away from his book, the albino gave a confused look over to the ravenett who shrugged and stood up, -"I'll go check on him.. "He mumbled walking to the boys room. 

Once there Ray knocked on the door getting nothing in response, -" y/n open the door. "Ray said but still nothing, but Ray heard a small sniffle, concerned Ray opened the door and walked in seeing the boy curled up in the corner, Ray walked over and sat next to him, -"Hey kid, you okay?" He asked and reserved a small grown from him, -"ok tell me when you're ready. "Ray said and Y/n leaned onto Ray. After a minute Y/n had calmed down and sat back up, -" You ready to tell me? "Ray asked softly turning his head to look at him, Y/n looked up at him and Ray noticed something on his face but it was too dark to tell, so Ray stood up and turned on the light then returned to Y/n and saw a bruise on his face, -" Y/n, how did this happen? "Ray asked carefully pushing some of his bangs out of the way, -" This girl and her friends did it...apparently I was talking bad about them... "Y/n mumbled and Ray nodded, -" Come on let's get your bruise patched up. "Ray said standing up and taking Y/n's hand. 

The two walked out of the room and went into the kitchen, Norman and Emma looked over and saw Ray pick up the 8 year old and place him on the counter and then put something on his face, -" What happened Ray? "Norman asked him and Emma walking over to Y/n and Ray, -" Some kids hit Y/n at school. "Ray said helping Y/n down as he went over to Norman and hugged him, Norman hugged back, -" Oh, we should go talk to that little bitchs parents-" Emma started but got currently off by Ray, -"No. Not yet, I want Y/n to stick up for himself this time. If he gets in trouble tomorrow then we can go there. "Ray explained and Emma pouted and then sighed, -" Fineee. "Emma exclaimed dragging out the 'e'. 

Ray and Emma looked over and saw Norman talking to Y/n about something, -" Now Y/n, if those kids ever hurt you again. Don't be afraid to hit them back, but just make sure that they do it first so you'll have a reason on why you did it. "Norman told the boy who nodded with a smile, - "Ok!" Y/n said and then was picked up by Emma and put on her back, -"Come on N/n! Lets go look for frogs outside! "Emma said excited and Y/n let out a giggle as Emma ran outside, the males watched and then started making dinner.