Norman x m!reader | | 🌧

*𝙰/𝚗: 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍♡*

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:

ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ...

𝙰𝚞: 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎 | | 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚊

𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝: 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚝. 𝚂𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛/𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝. 𝚈/𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚘 𝚝𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛.

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐'𝚜/𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜:

{𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚎 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠}-{𝙺𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚎}

{𝙶𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚕𝚢}-{𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝𝚜}

𝙰𝚗𝚍

{𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝}

*𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚒𝚐- 𝚂𝚘 𝚈/𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 10 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚍𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚎.*

It was a day like any other, kids played with each other, Emma's leg got broken- oh yeah, Emma's leg got broken. And the person who did it was someone who she used to love but now she feared that person, the person being Isabella the orphans caretaker. Kids looked over at Isabella carrying Emma in her arms who had her closed tightly due to the pain.

☁ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴғɪʀᴍᴀʀʏ☁

Emma laid in the infirmary bed looking out the window she was worried for her dear friend Norman for his shippment date had been moved to the next night and she didn't want him to die. The door opened and Emma looked over to see her other friend who had black hair that changed into a mint color at the tips, -"I was told by someone that you where here." He said walking over to see if she was alright, -"are you doing better?" He asked his face blank, -"yeah thank you Y/n." Emma told the boy who nodded, -"what's the lady's name that takes care of us?" Y/n asked, -"mom." Emma told him. Now you might be wondering why Y/n didn't know that, well that's because Y/n has memory loss and forgets things very easily, sometimes it was almost a blessing but other times it was a curse, -"did mom do this?" Y/n asked and Emma nodded looking back at the window.

☁ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ ☁

All the kids, except for Emma and Ray, where gathered around the main door, looking at Isabella and Norman who where I'm front of the crowd, -"Good news children, a family wishes to adopt Norman." Isabella said placing her hands on the white haired boys shoulders as they both did a close eye smile. The kids congratulated Norman but Y/n his mint-green eyes where slightly wide with shock and his mouth was slightly opened, Gilda looked over at the boy and her eyes widened no one had ever seen him like that, she immediately looked concerned for him as he moved his gaze to the floor.