Norman x dramatic!m!reader ||🌧

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:

𝓓𝓮𝓹𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷.

𝙰𝚞: 𝙽𝚘𝚙𝚎 || 𝙶𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚢 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚊

𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝: 𝚈/𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚏𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚞𝚒𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚖𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚈/𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛. 𝚈/𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚋𝚌 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐'𝚜/𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜:

{𝚂𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝}-{𝚕𝚞𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚌}{𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍}

{𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚜-𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎}-{𝙻𝚎𝚗𝚢𝚊𝚛𝚘}{𝚜𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗+𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚋}

𝙰𝚗𝚍

{𝙿𝙾𝚅:𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙}-{𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚗}

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢:𝙳

☁︎

☁︎

☁︎

It had been a while since Emma, Norman, and Y/n found out the secret, Emma was having a hard time trying to keep it together but her twin, Y/n, acted like he always did, it was like he never saw the dead body of his sibling. Currently, Emma, Norman, and Ray where all chatting about stuff when Ray looked over at Y/n who was hanging out with Nat, Thoma, and Lannion, -"It's weird isn't it. "Ray spoke out earning his friends attention, -" What is? "Emma asked, -" How Y/n acts like his old self, it's almost like he'd never seen Conny's body, but I guess he's trying to make mom believe he wasn't at the gate. "Ray explained and Emma looked at her twin, -" Probably but when we were coming back he didn't even cry or show any sort of sadness. That can be healthy. "Emma said Norman nodded, -" He probably doesn't want to seem weak but it's his choice. Now we should really talk about the plan. "Ray said and the two nodded.

☁︎Time skip when Isabella broke Emma's crunchy leg🧍‍♀️☁︎

Y/n, Ray, Don, and Gilda were running over to the wall where Emma and Norman where heading over to, then they heard a scream, the scream belonging to Emma, Y/n started to run a bit faster to see if his sister was alright but when he got to the area he froze, Isabella was above Emma who was laying on the ground in what seemed like pain, Ray, Don, and Gilda soon joined him, Isabella tied Emma's leg, -" Don, Gilda, go get the infirmary ready. "Isabella said and the two kids nodded slightly and started to run back, Y/n stood in shock and normally he would make a joke about it but he couldn't at the moment. Isabella looked up at Norman with a sinister smile, -" Congratulations Norman, a family wishes to adopt you. "Isabella said and Emma's eyes widened in horrer along with Y/n's and Ray's, the ravenett boy looked at Y/n and he swore he saw tears threatening to fall from Y/n's green eyes.