Trio x fem!reader | | 🌸+🌧

𝙰𝚛𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:

𝓐 𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓭𝓲𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓪𝓷 𝓸𝓻𝓹𝓱𝓪𝓷.

𝙰𝚞: 𝚃𝚙𝚗 𝚡 𝚖𝚌𝚢𝚝

𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝: 𝚈/𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘𝚜 𝚝𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙻'𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚐'𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚈/𝚗 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚞𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚖𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚎𝚕𝚍 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚎𝚜.(𝚙𝚜 𝚈/𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚢𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚜)(𝚙𝚜 𝚙𝚜, 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚁𝚊𝚢 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚋𝚌 𝚁𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙴𝚖𝚖𝚊 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎. 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚜𝚖 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝😔)

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐'𝚜/𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝'𝚜:

{𝙷𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝙹𝚊𝚌𝚔}-{𝚁𝚊𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚎𝚜}

{𝙵𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝙻'𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚐'𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎}-{𝙵𝚞𝚗 𝚐𝚞𝚢}

{𝙴𝚍𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚘𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚙𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚕}-{𝚔𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚡𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚜}

𝙰𝚗𝚍

{𝙷𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚋𝚒 𝚏𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚢}-{01𝚗𝚘𝚝2 𝚖𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚌}

𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢:)

𝙸 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚍𝚞𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐/𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙

Y/n was standing next to her twin brother, Tubbo, and L'manburgs leader, Wilbur soot. Y/n fiddled with her thumbs and uniform as she watched her friend, Tommy, and the man who was fighting, the L'manburgians were watching Tommy and Dream duel, they were dueling for L'manburgs independence.

Tubbo noticed Y/n fiddling with her thumbs so he placed a hand on her shoulder, she looked over to him and he gave a rersuring smile, she smiled back and Wilbur started counting. And after he was done counting Tommy and Dream started their duel. The duel ended quickly with Tommy's body falling to the ground Y/n and Tubbo both ran over to their friend, Y/n stood beside Tubbo as he begged Tommy to keep his eyes open, Tommy whispered something and Tubbo told Y/n to go to him and she did, she bent down and held his hand as of telling him he would be alright, he coughed out blood before he spoke, -"G-give Dream the d-discs... "Tommy whispered and Y/n nodded, then she felt his hand get cold and that's when she knew he passed.