Tpn x m!reader | |🌧+🌸?

*𝙰/𝚗: 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍*

𝚃𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎:

ɪᴅᴋ, ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ?

𝙰𝚞: 𝙸𝚍𝚔 | | 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚎*𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚒𝚝*

𝙿𝚕𝚘𝚝: 𝚊𝚑𝚎𝚖, 𝚈/𝚗 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚌 𝙿𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚒𝚖 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚖𝚋𝚍𝚊 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎. 𝚈/𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝙶𝚒𝚢𝚞𝚞 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚘𝚔𝚊.

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐'𝚜/𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝'𝚜:

{𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚙 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎}-{𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚏𝚏𝚊𝚗 𝙰𝚛𝚐𝚞𝚜}

{𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚜}-{𝙲𝚘𝚜𝚖𝚘 𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚎}

𝙰𝚗𝚍

{𝙰𝚗𝚢 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝}

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 🤭

🍃

🍃

🍃

-"Children, this is your new sibling Y/n!" Isabella said placing a hand on his shoulder, -"Make him feel welcomed." Isabella added and the kids waved at him but all he did was stare at them with blank eyes, Ray found this suspicious as he slightly glared at the new kid Emma looked over at Ray and she sighed while shaking her head. Isabella told the kids to go out and play while she brought Y/n upstairs and to the room he would be staying in she walked up the stairs with his suitcase in hand and Y/n walked behind her, they got to the room Y/n would be staying in and she placed the suitcase on his bed, -"I'll leave you to get settled, make sure to go outside after your done." Isabella told him with a soft caring smile and he did a small nod. After Isabella left Y/n sighed and went to the window where he saw the children playing tag he sighed again and went get dressed in the all white outfit.

🍃𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙🍃

now outside Y/n looked around at the kids playing and he found a nice little spot to sit at so he sat down and closed his eyes and relaxed. Emma looked over at him confused, -"Don't new kids normally get to know their siblings when they first celebrate here?" She asked as Ray looked up from his book, -"I guess but some people are different." Ray told her going back to his book and she nodded lightly.