Chapter 4

Wanda's pov

I walked away from the bathroom as fast as I could because if I didn't, I would have kissed her. And then I would have screwed up everything because I know that I wouldn't be able to stop. She was like a drug to me, she was what I wanted to hide and just relish in the high of being with her. Fuck this is so messed up. The rest of the day, I couldn't get my mind off of being so close to her again. Close enough that if one of us moved even just a little bit, our lips would touch. A feeling that I long for but is forbidden. It is literally forbidden. I was startled when I heard a knock on my classroom door and watched as Principle Romanoff walked in. 

"I just wanted to see how your first day went?" She asked me as she leaned against my desk facing the board. 

"It was good. I can really see myself fitting in here. You all make it so easy to work with." I told her softly which she smiled. 

"That's amazing Wanda because we would love to keep you as a huge part of this team her at Midtown. Principle Plaza definitely wasn't wrong about you." She said with a smile as she bid her farewell and went back to the office. I sighed before looking over my lesson plans for the week when I heard the classroom door shut. I looked up and saw Y/N standing there with stitches in the cut on her eyebrow. I furrowed my brow knowing that she skipped school for it. 

"What do you need Y/N?" I asked her bluntly as she chuckled.

"So what was that earlier on in the bathroom?" She asked me as she stood in front of the desk. I started to put away the papers trying to ignore her but it's hard when her hands are on the desk in my vision. "You can't not answer my question Wanda?" She asked me making me snap my gaze up to meet hers. 

"It's Mrs Maximoff Y/N." I told her sternly as I gave her a hard look. 

"Ok Mrs Maximoff. I kinda like it. It's hot." She smirked as she slowly approached me. I could feel my heart racing as her eyes darkened and my arousal soaking my panties. "But why don't you act on your needs?" She asked me as she was right in front of me. I pulled her in for a kiss by the collar of her t shirt as she gripped my hips tightly. There was no space between as she guided her tongue through my parted lips making me sigh. I was already addicted after one taste and I wanted more. I wanted her. She pushed me back against my desk as my hands where around her shoulders. Our bodies pressed together as I felt her hand graze the inside of my leg going up my thigh. She was so close to my core when my phone started to ring. 

I was broken from my dream about Y/N by a phone call from my husband. I groaned as I was enjoying that little moment, a little too much since my underwear were damp with my arousal. I answered as I ran my fingers over my flushed face. 

"Hi." I greeted him softly. Trying to sound like I didn't just have a sex dream about a student. One who I craved.

"Wanda, I need you home because Tony needs me. Something about an equation to a project that he just can't get right." Vision spoke with urgency. I rolled my eyes at my husband. 

"I can't just leave right now Vis, I still paperwork to look over and things to sign." I told him sternly as I heard him scoff.

"Wanda this could be a life changing discovery not some petty child's homework." He spoke with venom as I just shook my head in disbelief. 

"This job is important to me." I told him as he chuckled down the phone. 

"My job is more important. Just get here now or I will leave the twins here alone." He scoffed before he hung up the phone. I huffed as I packed up the papers that I will be grading tonight and made my way out of the school to my car. The drive back was quick but I was frustrated with my husband and Y/N. Y/N for making me want her so fucking bad since the moment she got my bag back and Vision for being a total arrogant twat. When I walked through the door Vision hurried to get his keys and coat. "I haven't done dinner just yet so just sort yourself and the boys out and I'll get something later on." He spoke before he disappeared through the door. I threw my bag on the sofa as the twins were sat on the floor with their colouring books. I smiled at the pair so entranced with colouring before I disappeared into the kitchen to start on dinner. I decided on something simple since I have a lot of paperwork to get through. And then right on time our neighbour puts on loud music, they are currently listening to Smoke On The Water by Deep Purple. I remember that song from my emo phase when I also was obsessed with classic rock. When the boys woke up because of how loud it was I decided to go next door and ask them to turn it down. 

"Mrs Maximoff?" Y/N stood there in all her glory. 

"Do you mind turning the music down. Its disturbing Tommy and Billy." I asked her politely as she gave me a soft smile. 

"Of course. I'm sorry Mrs Maximoff." She said with an intense look that made my knees weak. If I didn't compose myself and walk back inside my own apartment, I would have kissed her right there. These urges to be with her are becoming insanely strong. I want to have her but it is so incredibly wrong. Maybe it's the danger that is exhilarating and it may pass. Yeah that's it. Just a phase.

AN  

Just a chapter of Wanda's pov and a little daydreaming and of course Vision being a grade A dick. Let me know what you guys think