Chapter 12

Y/N pov

After the unexpected visit from Wanda, I spent most of my time at the club. Doing jobs for KP.

"I hate that this has happened to you." He told me as I sat in the chair opposite him. "You were going places."

"I know. I just don't want to see her face everyday." I groaned as I lifted the cigarette to my lips. "So what else do you have for me?"

He sighed before telling me about my next job.

"You will need more than just you and Evan for this one. The Raptures have Casey under their control so he may be guarded." He told me. I memorised the picture. Every blemish of his skin. "I have already got the guys ready for you. You leave tonight."

"Consider it done." I told him.

"Please don't hesitate to use your gun." He told me as I nodded. He was right. "Please talk to her. There must be an actual explanation."

"No." I told him. "I won't." I walked out of his office, heading to the cafè. The one we first had a coffee the day we met. I did miss her but she hurt me with what she said. It really hurt.

"Can I have a latte please." I heard her voice. Just ahead of me in the que. I kept my head down, wanting to leave the cafè. But I am not a coward. This is mu favourite coffee spot. Before she even moved to New York.

"Y/N, can we talk?" She asked as she spotted me.

"No." I spoke bluntly.

"Please." She pleaded with me.

"You spoke plenty the last two times we saw each other." I told her. She just sighed knowing I was right. I am not going to make this easy on her. No. I am not going to give in to her.

"Well I'll see you around then." She whispered. I just nodded avoiding looking at her. I know just one look in her eyes, I will cave. She has that power over me and I will not let her know that.

I made my way home to have a chill before the job tonight. Knowing it is probably going to be the biggest one yet. Especially if The Raptures are involved with this guy.

I made Jimmy a sandwich before heading to bed for a while. But everytime I close my eyes I only dream of her. And I hate it.

Wanda's pov

I was teaching my classes today, well trying to. My mind was on Y/N all day. I did need to talk to her but she keeps shutting me down. And I don't blame her. I hurt her. After confessing my feelings towards her. I still hurt her, because of my stupid morals.

I need to fix it. Vis is still spending hours on end at work. I am alone all the time and I hate it. I find myself crying myself to sleep. Every night being the same.

I realised on thing over our time apart. The time she wanted nothing to do with me. I was in love with her. She was the one for me.

So I have decided I am not running from it any more. I am going to tell her. Confess how I feel for her. I need to.

Y/N pov

We made our way to Casey's place. I had Evan and a few of the best guys with me. We walked into his club in Queens. It was just after closing so we didn't have to worry about making a scene.

"Casey?" I called out as I approached the bar. He turned around to see me stood there.

"Who's asking?" He asked as he remained at a distance.

"King Pin. I believe you owe him some money." I told him as I walked along the bar. "I would hate to burn this place to the ground. I quite like the vibe."

"I owe him nothing." He sneered. "You can't do anything to me. I have The Raptures wrapped around my finger."

I smiled as I jumped over the bar. Approaching him slowly. I noticed the shotgun underneath the bar beside me.

"I don't see them here." I taunted as I reached for it. I held it in my hands appreciating the weight of it. I don't really like to fire weapons but they make an amazing weapon to cause damage. After I unloaded it, I started to swing it, smashing the bottles of spirits and the glasses. I just smashed everything I could, not caring if it was sentimental or not.

"You are dead." Casey seethed as I sighed and turned to face him.

"Am I?" I asked him before a smirk made it's way onto my face. "Because I seem pretty much alive right now. You are powerless against the King Pin. Against me."

We took what we came for and left. All of us unscathed. Happy with the job, I retired home for sleep. It was nearing 6am and Jimmy needed to have his breakfast soon.

AN

Wanda finally realising her feelings for Y/N. Let me know what you think