Chapter 10

Y/N pov

After that night Wanda and I spent together, she has been avoiding me. She doesn't bare me a second glance. Not at the apartment or at school and it has been weeks. Also KP has had me looking at colleges.

"Harvard has a great Law programme and Stanford." He pointed out.

I just nodded. I wasn't interested in school to be honest. I wasn't interested in my future.

"Come on Y/N. You need to do something with your life other than this." He told me. "You're a good kid."

"I like my life the way it is." I told him as I stood up. "It's easier this way. So I want back on the social calls."

"Look kid. I know you're one of the best guys I've ever had work for me." He told me. "But you can be so much more than this."

"No. This is my life KP." I told him. "This is it for me."

"So you enjoy not knowing that you might not make it home after one of the calls." He told me. "Maybe one will have a double barrel and shoot your insides to mush. Is that what you want."

"I don't know what I want!" I yelled at him. "I have always wanted a family but no one ever wanted me until you gave me something to live for."

"This isn't living Y/N." He sighed. "You have a future. You have no record. You can build an honest life for yourself."

"I don't want an honest life man." I ran my hands through my hair. "I want this life."

"Is this all because of that hot teacher?" He asked me raising his brow.

"What makes you think that?" I asked him.

"You both left the club together that night." He smirked.

"Yeah we had sex." I told him. "But clearly it didn't mean much to her."

"Well just come and work your shift at the club tonight and maybe I'll think about putting you back on social calls." He said as he sat back in his chair. I just nodded and left his office. I walked home since I couldn't be assed doing anything else.

Wanda's pov

Since that night, I have ghosted her because as much as I wanted it. I feel guilty because I am married and she is my student. This is wrong on every level.

I was sat at home alone since Pietro was in town and wanted to have the twins for some much needed Uncle P time and Vision was at work so I was alone.

That was until I heard a knock on the door. I slowly got up since I never really had any motivation to anything today.

I was shocked when I saw Y/N stood there. She looked exhausted.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"We need to talk Wanda." She stated. I just stepped aside and let her in.

"What do you want to talk about?" I asked her as she looked at my movements as I played with the sleeves on my jumper.

"What does this mean between us?" She asked me.

"There's nothing between us Y/N." I told her. Well I lied to her because right now I want nothing more than to be in her arms underneath her as she is slamming into me making me scream her name.

"So was I just a good fuck to you then?" She asked me. I could see the hurt in her eyes as her face remained expressionless.

"Yes." I lied. I wanted to say everything that was in my heart. Every feeling I have for this girl but my morals had me say otherwise. And now I may have lost her for good.

"So you just used me. Took advantage of me. My emotions. My feelings for you." She said as I remained quiet. I was ashamed of myself. "I was just someone to quench your needs. I was nothing to you." She nodded as she stepped towards the door. "Goodbye Miss Maximoff." I watched as she disappeared through the door without glancing back at me.

I let my tears fall as I fell to my knees. I have hurt the one good thing in my life other than the twins. I have lost her for good. The way she looked at me in the end like I was a stranger.

I wanted so badly to run after her but my legs were numb. My whole being was numb as I cried on the floor facing the door. Hoping for her to knock once more but she never did. She's never gonna come back to me now. Not after what I've just said to her.

AN

Another chapter. Finally guys. Tell me what you think ;)