Chapter 16

Y/N pov

I was over the moon, Wanda and I were having a baby together. Nothing was ever gonna bring me down. Everyday was the same. I was living my best life. That was until I had an unexpected visit at school.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I need to talk to you. It's urgent." KP told me. He opened the car door for me, signalling for me to get inside.

"What is it?" I asked him. He gave me a sad look. "Seriously, if you don't start talking I am getting out KP."

"Casey knows who you are." He told me. "Which means."

"The Raptures know who I am." I finished his sentence. He gave me a sad look. "So I have a bullseye on my head."

"I can't protect you when you don't work for me." He told me.

"I know." I spoke sadly. "Fuck." I ran my hands over my face. "Wanda."

"What about Wanda?" He asked me.

"She is pregnant." I told him. "And it's mine."

"That's awesome." He smiled at me.

"Not now it isn't." I told him. "If they know who I am, there is a possibility that they know Wanda." Then I thought about it more. No one knows about Wanda and I other than KP and Evan. "Jimmy. You need to go to my apartment and get Jimmy somewhere safe please."

"What are you going to do?" He asked me.

"Text me Evan's location. He and I need to have a little chat." I told him. "Also if things don't go my way, I need you to make sure that Wanda and the kids will be ok."

"Nothing is going to happen." He told me

"Just promise me. Please." I pleaded with him. He just nodded. I got out of the car. My main priority is Wanda and those kids.

I waited for KP to text me all day. I needed to get to the bottom of this. But I also promised KP and Wanda I would do better in school. So I finished the school day before meeting Evan.

"What's up Y/N?" He asked as he met me near the club.

"Hey. I just need to see if you have my back. No matter what?" I asked him.

"Is this because of The Raptures?" He asked me. Too loudly for my liking. 

"Of course it is and can you please keep it down." I told him quietly as I looked around us.

"Sorry." He smiled sheepishly. "But yeah I have your back."

"Good. Just keep your mouth shut." I told him sternly. "Or you will have KP to answer to."

He just nodded before walking away. My first thought was heading to Wanda's. I needed to talk to her. Tell her everything this time. I sighed as I knocked on her door. I waited patiently for her to answer while looking over my shoulder.

"Hey, come in." She stepped aside to let me in. She gave me a soft kiss before she led me to the sofa.

"I uh. I have something I need to talk to you about." I told her nervously. "I am not sure if you remember the conversation from the first time we slept together, but I didn't tell you everything."

"I remember it vaguely." She told me. "What has got you so worried?"

"I uh." I shifted slightly in my seat. "As you know I was bounced between foster homes growing up since my parents died. I never had anyone to take me in. That was until KP spotted me trying to rob some money. I was beaten and starved by my foster parents that I lived with then. They didn't even care if I left the house. They just wanted the money." I started to play with my fingers. "So he took me in. Taught me a thing or two. Got me a home with Jimmy and I was happy. I actually had people who care for me."

She just listened to me patiently as I spoke. I wanted to tell her everything. Every single thing I have done.

"So I started to work with him. Done social calls to people who owed him. Done what ever was needed to get them to payback." I told her. Looking at my hands, afraid to look in her eyes. "I have had a fair few injuries on the job, but it wasn't anything I couldn't handle. But well, when we were apart and I stopped going to school. I uh I may have stirred up some shit with a rival gang. They know who I am. But they don't know about us, and KP has promised to keep you three safe. Because you and the kids Wanda are all that matters to me."

"Wow." She breathed out. "That is a lot. What can happen if they get you?"

"I know you already know the answer." I told her.

"What if we moved away. Got to LA. The four of us. You would be safe." She told me.

"I would be running away." I told her. "I would never run away Wanda. That isn't who I am." I sighed as I looked into her eyes once more. "I know this is a lot but I would never let anything happen to you or the twins ok. I promise you."

"I know." She whispered. "So what do we do?"

"We limit our contact with each other." I told her sadly as she shook her head.

"We can do this together Y/N." She told me shakily as I shook my head no.

"I won't let you do that. I will not put you or the boys at risk." I told her as she squeezed her eyes shut. "I understand how this seems but I was happy. Extremely happy this morning. I got to wake up knowing the woman I am so in love is carrying my baby. I was happy. Very fucking happy but I have to do this. I have to see this out. See what they will do."

"No." She shook her head. "I won't let you."

"You have to because whether you like it or not. I am doing this ok." I caressed her cheek as she closed her eyes. "I love you so fucking much Wanda. I love you too much to be selfish with you."

"I love you Y/N." She whispered before she kissed me softly. The two of us making silent promises to each other.

AN

Ooh. Well there's not really much for me to say here. Please let me know what you think ;)