Chapter 6

Y/N pov

I was sat with Gwen in the cafeteria as we ate our lunch together. Well to be honest I was just intrigued by the kid from the start of school because he looked so familiar to me and I honestly don't know why. I never knew my family, I don't really remember them. I remember my parents died and then I was thrown in to the system. I watched as he was talking to his two friends as they ate. He seemed really into what they were saying.

"What are you looking at?" Gwen asked from beside me as she soon followed my gaze. "The kid from the Flash incident." She stated as she went back to her book. 

"Something feels familiar about him." I told her as I looked over her shoulder and saw that she was reading a book on Bio Mechanics. 

"In what way?" She as she placed the book down and put the straw between her lips. 

"Like I know him but at the same time I don't." I told her as she looked between the kid and I. I just wish I knew why I felt like this.

"Maybe it's nothing." She shrugged her shoulders. I just nodded as I took a drink of my water before I decided to go and sneak in a cig under the bleachers. "Where are you going?" She asked me as I stood up.

"You know where." I stated before I walked away. I know, you're all probably wondering why am I hanging out with someone like Gwen but the truth is she has been my closest friend since I can remember. I sat under the bleachers watching the cheerleaders do there thing as I smoked. When I was halfway finished with it I heard someone join me. 

"You know you're not supposed to smoke on school grounds." Mrs Maximoff spoke from beside. 

"Are you stalking me?" I teased her with a smirk as I finished the last few drags as she giggled. 

"No I'm not. I am just looking out for you Y/N." She told me softly as I smiled before I turned to face her. 

"What brings you here then?" I asked her as I watched her pull out a cigarette.

"I needed something." She said as she lit it and I just smirked at her. 

"Let me guess. Husband problems?" I stated as she just looked at me. 

"I am not discussing my home life with a student." She told me sternly.

"I was a friend before I was a student." I stated as she smirked at my answer. 

"That was before I knew you were a student." She replied making me laugh. 

"Well aren't we a pair." I stated as she just laughed before she finished her cig. 

"Come on, let's get to class before I have to give you a spanking." She smirked as she pointed to leave the area. 

"I wouldn't mind a spanking off of you." I whispered in her ear as I walked past her. I smirked when I saw the blush rise on her cheeks as she followed me back into the building. My last lesson was Science with Miss Hill. I would be honest, if she wasn't with Miss Romanoff I would definitely hit that but Miss Romanoff is one scary ass woman. I couldn't wait for this lesson to be over and I get to see my new teacher. As soon as the bell rang, I was the first out of the class and I headed straight to Mrs Maximoff's classroom. 

"You're right on time Y/N." She smirked as I walked in and she closed the door behind me. 

"Of course I am. I don't like to be late to my favourite teacher on purpose." I smirked as I sat in my spot. 

"So I'm your favourite?" She asked with a smirk as she handed me a worksheet.

"Of course you are. It did used to be Miss Hill but you have taken that from her." I told her and watched as she blushed lightly.

"I would have thought it would be Miss Romanoff." She stated as she sat in the seat in front of my desk. 

"Don't get me wrong, she is hot but she is scary." I told her as I leaned forward as our legs touched under the table. "But you are hot and sexy as well as beautiful." I whispered as she seemed to be in some sort of daze. I smiled as I sat back in my seat and started to do the work she had asked me to do. After I had finished faster than she anticipated. She sat beside me as she looked over it. She crossed her legs under the table and my eyes looked at the exposed milky skin of her thighs wondering what it would be like if they were wrapped around my head and earning elicit sounds from the woman beside me. 

"Why are you so smart, you don't seem like you pay much attention in class." She said as she looked at me and followed my line of sight. 

Wanda's pov

I noticed that her eyes where on my thighs and I thought that I could have some fun so I decided to cross them over again causing the skirt to go higher. I could feel my heart beating fast at the new confidence in me.

"I guess I just don't like people judging me and making assumptions." She told me as her eyes remained on my thighs. I decided to tease her further and I uncrossed my legs as they were open a little bit. 

"I understand that but you should let people see that side of you." I told her as I leaned forward. "You are a good person Y/N. You can be anything you want to." I told her as her eyes slowly moved up to my eyes. I could see lust in her eyes and smirked at her. She cupped my cheeks and pressed her lips to mine in a hard kiss. I honestly loved this feeling of her lips on mine. I got up on her lap and I honestly have no idea how far we would have gotten but we were interrupted by my phone going off. I groaned as I got off her lap and walked over to my desk. I dismissed Y/N when I saw Vision's caller I.D.

AN

Well that kiss finally happened. Let me know what you think