Chapter 11

Wanda pov

After that night, lying to Y/N's face, she hasn't even bothered turning up to school. There has also been no music coming from next door. I was extremely worried about her.

"Ok well that is all class." I concluded my lesson. "Remember to study for next weeks mid terms. It will be 50% of your grade." I watched as everyone practically walked out faster than they arrived.

My eyes fell on her chair that has sat empty for weeks. It has been weeks since I last saw her and I miss her. I know I shouldn't because I pushed her away but I do. I really miss her.

Why do I have the tendency to push away the ones who actually make me feel good. They make me feel heard and seen. Well Y/N does. She makes me feel everything and more and I need to fix it.

So when I finished work, I decided after the twins were settled, I would knock next door and hope she answers the door. That was the first time of many, I had no answer. None whatsoever. Even the nights we went to the club, she wasn't there. It was like she completely disappeared off of the face of the earth. Not a trace of her. None.

It went on for weeks. I wasn't going to stop. I needed to know that she was ok. I didn't really know what she done after school from the moment we met. I remember she got shot. It was when I heard a scream from inside their apartment.

Y/N pov

Evan was patching me up, he decided to join me working for KP. He needed the money as did I.

"What the fuck man!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"I need to clean it out." He told me as he started to dry.

"With straight fucking vodka." I yelled again as he started to stitch me up. We both froze when we heard a knock on the apartment door.

"Hopefully they will go away." Evan spoke with hopeful eyes, only for the knock to become more persistent.

"Just give me a second before you finish torturing me." I told him as he went to answer the door.

"Y/N!" I heard her voice. The voice I have tried to forget. "What the hell happened to you?" I groaned as I saw her. Evan was stood behind her.

"It's ok Ev. I can finish it." I told him. He just nodded and left. "What do you want?" I asked her as I finished patching myself up.

"I have been worried about you." She spoke softly. "You haven't even been to school."

"That's because I have dropped out." I told her. "Anyway, why do you care?" I asked her. She stepped forward cupping my face. I stood up and moved out of her reach.

"Because I still care about you Y/N. You are the first person to make me feel at home here. You made me feel accepted in a city where I am alienated." She told me. "You are special to me."

"Why did you say all of that weeks ago?" I asked her. I stood and watched her shoulders deflate and bite her lip nervously.

"Because this is wrong." She said as she pointed between the two of us. "I am your teacher and I am married. I have children with my husband."

"You're not my teacher. Not anymore." I told her. She gave me a sad look.

"So this is it?" She asked as she had tears in her eyes.

"This is it." I told her. "We will not happen again Wanda."

"Please be careful." She whispered as she stood before me. "I don't want to hear that you have been gravely injured again."

"This is just a tickle." I told her with a smirk. She just shook her head at me with a small smile on her face.

"Can I kiss you? One last kiss." She asked me. I stepped forward, caressing her cheek as I looked into her eyes.

"No. If I let you kiss me, I won't be strong enough to let you leave." I whispered as I pressed my lips to her forehead. She sighed shakily before she walked away. I watched as she opened the door. She gave me one last longing look before the door closed behind her.

Wanda pov

Once I made it home, I went straight to bed. Ignoring Vision calling out to me. He followed me and sat at the edge of the bed.

"I know you miss home but this is for the best. The best for our futures. The twins future." He said softly. He reached out for my hand which I pulled away instantly. He sighed and left the room. Leaving me to cry over the one person I miss the most. The one person I pushed away. Is it really for the best.

AN

Finally a chapter is here my awesome dudes. Let me know what you think