Chapter 19

No one's pov

When Wanda returned home, she slipped into one of Y/N's hoodies that she left. The twins were knocked out. Wanda sat on the sofa looking at the envelope in her hand.

She was heartbroken. She had never thought she would ever have to live with a loss like this. She held the letter with shaky hands. Opening it. She took a deep breath before she started to read it.

Wanda

If you have recieved this letter, it means one thing. That my ass has been cooked. Just know, I never intended for this to happen. I didn't want this to happen.

I wanted a life with you and the kids. I fought hard to be the person you made me want to be. I tried. I really did.

Also there is the statements, cards and details to an account. Your account. It's in your name. I wanted to make sure you would be set. You and the twins and our little bean.

I'm sorry I stole your birth certificate, but don't worry, I put it back were I found it.

It's more than enough for a down payment on a house for the four of you. It's my savings from all those years of working. I can't use it so I want you to use it. For our family.

Don't worry about moving on either. You deserve to be happy. I want you to be happy.

I love you Wanda. So much.

Y/N Parker.

Wanda couldn't help the sobs as she looked over the letter. She noticed the statement and the cards. It was more than she had earned in all of the years she had worked as a teacher.

As the weeks went on, Y/N was cremated. Not really having any immediate family. KP managed to get a ring made with some of Y/N's ashes for Wanda and a pendant for Y/N's child. He had to pull some strings to get them but he made it his mission to bring The Rapture down for this.

Wanda tried her best to be brave for the twins, but she knew she had to tell them. So she sat them both down, ready to break their hearts.

"I uh. I have to tell you both something and you're going to be sad about it." They both watched her be brave. "It is about Y/N."

"Is she coming home?" Tommy asked her with hopeful eyes which broke her heart more.

"No." She shook her head with tears in her eyes.

"Did we do something?" Billy asked her sadly.

"No. It wasn't either of you." She took a shaky breath. "Y/N died." She couldn't stop the tears as she watched both of them cry. "I am so sorry."

The two latched onto her as the three of them cried and held each other. She never realised that Y/N was a huge part in the twins lives like she was in her own.

----

After a couple of weeks, she decided that before the baby came, the three of them were moving back to LA. With her family. Vision was no longer in the picture.

She packed up everything that meant something to them all. Leaving the furniture in the apartment. She handed in her resignation at the school.

Today was the day Y/N should have graduated ready to move on with her life. But instead she was now dust in the wind.

Pietro had travelled to New York to help her move with the twins. Monica waiting in LA for them, to pick them up.

Wanda needed to be with her family now. She needed them more than ever. Even her friends she left behind. Natasha, Carol and Maria. The people she lost because of Vision and her blind loyalty to him.

But she wouldn't have met Y/N. The love she never knew existed. The love she was blessed to find. And she looked forward to the life she was bringing into the world they created with that love. Their little girl.

AN

Well another chapter is here my dudes. Let me know what you think. There is only one more left and this book is finished.