Chapter 15

Wanda's pov

It has been weeks now since I kicked Vision out. The divorce is still ongoing, the twins are none the wiser. They have been used to him being none existent. It's like they don't even have a father.

Y/N has been babysitting them when I have had to come to mediation. Trying to sort everything out amiccably.

"Let's discuss the twins situation." The mediator spoke up. "Will you both be co parenting?"

"Yes." I told her.

"No." Vision said at the same time.

"Why is that?" They asked him.

"I never wanted kids in the first place and I have a busy job. I don't have time to look after screaming kids." He told her like it was nothing.

"Well then I would like to apply for sole custody of Billy and Tommy." I told them as they nodded.

I gave him a glare. I uprooted my life for him. The twins life for him and he doesn't even want to fight for the boys. Her magnificent boys.

"Are you sure you don't want to apply for joint custody?" They asked him as he just looked at them.

"I am sure. I don't have the time for whiny little brats." He told them.

"They are not whiny little brats." Wanda told him angrily. "They are amazing boys. If you actually acted like their father and not their mother's absent boyfriend. You would know but you don't. So don't you ever say anything like that about MY boys."

"Well I guess we can say that this is going to be over fairly quickly." They said. The rest of the meeting went on. Signing the papers and finally being free from him.

When I left the building, I couldn't wait to get home, to Y/N and to my boys. I was officially free. No longer tied down to a man who wasn't even present in our lives.

When I walked through the door, I noticed the three of them asleep on the sofa. A movie playing on the tv. When I quietly closed the door, Y/N opened her eyes. She looked ready to attack whoever walked through the door. I smiled at her protectiveness.

"Hey." I whispered as she smiled at me.

"You ok?" She whispered. I just smiled with a nod.

"I am just going to lie down." I told her as she nodded. I have been feeling nauseus for days now. So I just went to sleep.

When I woke to Y/N pressing a kiss to my head. I smiled up at her, nothing but love in her eyes.

"Dinner is ready, we're just waiting on you." She told me. I smiled at her. She held out her hand to me. She led me to the dining table where the twins were both waiting patiently for us. She pulled out my chair for me and pushed it back in.

"This is amazing Y/N. Thank you." I told her with a bright smile and tears in my eyes.

"Why you sad mama?" Billy asked me as I shook my head no.

"I am not sad. I am extremely happy right." I reassured him before looking over at Y/N. It felt like a family dinner. Something I haven't had in a very long time.

Over the next couple of weeks, everyday was the same. Y/N was here with me and the twins. They both loved her and I loved how she was with them. She was what Vision never was for them. She was there were as he was never there.

I also noticed a change in my cycle. I was frightened. The nausea, my late period. There was a lot pointing towards it but I needed a test to be sure.

When I looked at the test in my hand, I cried. I was happy but I wasn't at the same time. I didn't know if Y/N wanted children. Besides she is 18. She is still a teen herself.

"Wanda? Are you ok in there?" She asked softly through the door.

"Yeah." I tried to speak steadily but I failed.

"Come on Wanda. Talk to me." She told me. I took a deep breath and opened the door for her. I turned away to pick up the test and hand it to her. "What is this?" She asked me.

"It's a pregnancy test." I told her nervously. "I'm pregnant."

"Is it mine?" She asked me as I nodded. "Wow. I uh I need to sit down."

"Are you ok?" I asked her as she looked up at me.

"I was just not expecting this." She told me. "What do you want to do?"

"What do you want to do?" I asked her as she shook her head at me.

"It is your decision Wanda. Whatever you decide, I will be there for you." She told me. I kissed her tearily.

"I want to keep it." I whispered as we pulled apart.

"Then we are doing this." She smiled softly at me. "We are having a baby." She whispered to me. She kissed me more passionately before picking me up and hugging me. We were both happy. The two of us were in this together.

AN

Oohh
Bun in the oven.
Please let me know what you think
Only five chapters left after this one guys