Chapter 18

Y/N pov

I was now in New York Corrections Facility. Gen Pop. KP never managed to pull those strings but I will just have to make sure to stay alive.

I know that KP is working his ass off to end this so I can go home. So I can spend my life with Wanda. She is the one thought that keeps me going in this. Writing down the plans I have for us both for when I get out of here.

I send her letters. But they get sent to KP so he can hopefully redirect them to the school.

"Visitors." The guard yelled as everyone stood up to go to the visiting hall.

"Y/N." KP said as he stood up. I smiled when I saw him. "What happened to you?" He asked noticing the bruise and cut on my cheek.

"It's nothing I can't handle KP." I smiled at him. "How is she?" I asked him.

"She is as good as can be. She is safe but I can promise that she misses you." He told me. It broke my heart knowing that she is most likely hurting right now.

"Does she get the letters?" I asked him.

"She does." He nodded. "I redirect them myself. You are family to me Y/N. I would do anything for you."

"I know KP." I told him as I stood.

"We still have 15 minutes." He said as he stood, trying to get me to stop walking.

"I know." I said. "I know you will keep your promise to me. And I know you're doing everything you can to get me out of here safely. Thank you for everything."

I just walked away as he watched. The guards smirked as I walked through back to my cell. I lay on my bunk, looking up at the ceiling before I was thrown off of it and onto the hard cold floor.

"What the fuck." I groaned as I rolled over on to my stomach to try and get up. That was when a boot made connection with my ribs.

"You have been a hard girl to find." They said as they continued. "I am sure you will soon know who I am."

I turned over on to my back to get a shiv to the neck. I tried to stop the bleeding as I looked into their eyes. They were dark. Evil even.

"The Head sends his regards." They said as they walked away. Leaving me in a growing pool of my own blood. My last thoughts being of Wanda.

Wanda pov

I was sat at my desk on my break, reading the letter I had recieved off of Y/N that day.

Wanda

You have no idea how much I miss you. God I miss you so much. I know you may hate me right now for doing this but KP is working his ass off to help get me in the clear from both in here and out there. And when that is over, we are going to move to LA. All of us as a family.

I will propose to you properly on a date if you can get your brother to watch the kids. Or if not I will still propose to you even if its a family date. The five of us because I know that is what I want. For us to be a family. I want to be there for the twins whenever they need someone. I want to be that person for you. You make me want to be that person and I can't thank you enough Wanda.

You made me believe I was worthy and I will fight everyday to prove you right.

I love you always

Y/N

I hated not being able to see her, but these letters made up for our time apart. I wanted so badly to write to her but she told me not to. She didn't want to risk anything. I could only hope that we would make it.

No one's pov

Y/N lay there for hours lifeless, in a pool of her own blood. No way of knowing who it was. Wanda was smiling like a love struck idiot at the letter in her hands. Placing it in the small box with the others in her desk. She wore the ring on her left ring finger. Already saying yes to her. She was ready to spend her life with Y/N.

Days had passed since Y/N was killed. Wanda still didn't know about it but never thought the worst.

What she never expected was to see KP stood at her classroom door with the envelope he has held onto for so long. The one Y/N had asked to give her if anything had happened.

He had tears of his own in his eyes. Wanda shook her head at him. Not believing it.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered. Wanda sobbed as he caught her. She hit him over and over in the chest and he just let her until she calmed down. The cries of a broken woman echoing through the halls of the school. All of the students either in the cafeteria or outside.

AN

Well. It was nice knowing you guys. If I stop posting altogether. One of you unhappy Ninjuniors found me.

Just a little meme for preggo wandaluxcyo :)

luxcyo :)