7.

After school I stayed late at school making another study plan for tomorrow just because I might sleep good again.

"Teach?" A male voice spoke.

"Dammit what do you want Eren?" I spoke as I looked at the student.

"What are you still doing here?"

"Huh? It's only been an hour since schools ended, can I not be here?" I raised a brow.

"It's been more than an hour." He said calmly as he walked in and immediately I got a whiff of his sweat.

"Fuck Eren you stink." I closed my nose.

"Sorry. Practice really got me hard today. In two weeks we're going up against this school we lost to last time."

"Don't care. You smell." I stand up and try to push him out but he stopped me. "Don't touch me." I said with his smelly scent roaming around me.

He laughed slightly. "Can you take me home though?" His face went to serious.

"Uhm. Fuck no." I spat.

"Please? My mom and dad are business people they aren't here right now. They left after taking me home." He mumbled.

"Hitch a ride with your friend."

"I've been here for 30 minutes, they are all gone." He groaned as he fixed his backpack.

"So walk home?"

"It's hot! And I live like an hour away. Please just take me home."

"Why the hell do you live an hour away?!"

"Because I do. Now please?? I'll do good in class, promise." He held out his pinky.

"No thank you." I moved his hand away as I walked to my desk. "But fine. I'll take you." I mumbled as I packed up my lesson plan.

"Don't forget your phone teach." He walked towards me and picked it up. "I'll carry this too." He grabbed my computer.

"Uhm. Thanks." I said quietly.

We walked out and I shut the door and locked it with my key. I showed him to my car and unlocked it as he got inside.

I got in the drivers seat. "Fuck. You stink."

"My bad." He shrugged as he messed with his hair. "Hey this car is pretty cool."

"Don't care. Tell me where you live."

"Oh I live at ### Shiganshina lane."

"Ok." I drove off and groaned slightly. "I can't believe you live this far."

"Yeah well parents were being stupid when they picked this house. It was closer to the middle school but now the highschool is far."

I rolled my eyes and kept driving as Eren looked at his phone. He was typing calmly and he had a smirk on his face.

"Holy shit." He spoke.

"What?" I raised a brow as I turned a corner.

"Some bitch just sent me a picture."

I rolled my eyes and kept quiet as I kept driving.

-

After awhile I found his house and he groaned. "What? This is your house right?"

"Yeah... Just my Aunt Faye is here. She's so annoying sometimes."

"Oh well get out my car."

He rolled his eyes as he opened his door and got out. "Bye cutie." He smirked at me.

"W-What?" I spoke as he gave me one smirk before walking off casually. The door opened up and his auntie came running towards him, I quickly drove off and covered my face once I got to a red light.

The hell is wrong with him?!