15.

Levi's POV

I woke up and smelt the beautiful scent of someone familiar... I groaned slightly as I sat up and looked around to see myself in a room..

A room I didn't know at all. I jumped up and looked around, it was empty. I shall investigate before going anywhere.

I looked for any type of weapon and saw a bat. I picked it up and looked around. A lot of posters on their wall and cologne all over their shelf. So it was a male... Of course.

I kept looking around until the door opened up and I got ready to swing my bat but stopped when I noticed a tan male with only boxers on and his hair dripping wet.

I blushed intensely as I met eyes with the ocean. "Oh uh... Hello."

"Eren..." I said his name quietly. "How did I get here?!" I asked as I dropped the bat.

He smiled at me and tilted his head a bit, "I brought you here, in your uhm..."

"In my what?" I raised a brow.

"In your c-"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS?" I ran towards the window and looked for my car and saw it there.

"Oh relax. There's nothing wrong with it. I brought. you here safety."

I sighed quietly. "Good... And uh... Sorry for falling asleep. Just a long day." I mumbled and continued to look out the window.

"I get it." He said calmly. I turned to face him as he reached for a t-shirt. I blushed again noticing his abs. He seemed not to notice and it was my best time to look away so I did so.

I glanced at his bed remembering that yesterday he had something to deal with... Was I laying on his cum bed?! No... He changed his sheets r-

"Hey are you hungry?" He cut me out of my thoughts.

My stomach slightly growled. I sighed. "Kinda..."

"Alright, I'll order us something. How does... Pizza sound!" He smirked.

"You need to eat healthier but sure." I smiled a bit at him.

-

After we finished eating we were kinda just talking about nothing. I didn't know if it was really appropriate for me still to be here...

"Hey thanks for taking me here and getting me home safely." I smiled once again at him as I stood up.

"Your welcome." He stood up also and towered over me casually.

"Guess I should get going... See y-"

"Shut up." He walked towards me and smashed his soft lips on mines. I felt his hand grab my ass ever so slightly and that made me turn into a god damn ketchup packet.

I blushed even more when he rubbed my ass so carefully. I slowly kissed him back and left my hands on his shoulders.

He pulled me closer to him and I felt him slowly drop the both of us onto the couch, difference was, I was on his lap.

I felt some of his hairs on his legs prickle me softly and I suddenly felt a rush of energy. Something about him not shaving is... Hot.

I blushed even more just thinking about that. We pulled apart slightly and his lips were still on mines but we stopped kissing.

I can feel his breath on mines... I leaned back a bit pushing myself away from his lips and he continued to stare at me.

His eyes were looking for something in mines... A sudden urge made me want to run my hands through his hair, so I did so.

He smirked at me slightly as I pulled a small knot out of his hair. I then whispered, "You need to brush your hair."

He chuckled slightly. "You just so happened to be awake when I was going to do my usual routine."

"Sorry." I said calmly and tilted my head slightly and kissed him. He kissed me back with no hesitation before we both stopped.

"Don't think Faye will come into my room... Stay the night?"

"I can't... I don't want to get in trouble okay?"

"You won't." He said calmly and it made me feel safe. "I promise. Just come on... Stay?"

"You have other whores... Why ask me to stay?" I said quietly.

"Because your my new favorite." He joked and I just glared at him. "I'm kidding... It's because none of them really made me feel that urge to want to fuck them right here and right now."

I turned my head and laid my head on his chest hiding my blush. "You can't just s-say that."

"Yeah well I did."

I stayed quiet as he pulled me closer. I felt him kiss my cheek and messed with my hair.

And at that moment, I felt happy and safe.