30.

Eren's POV

The end of school was done for, I was at the gym, we were practicing before the time was actually ready.

It was already time for everyone to pack in while we practiced.

The other team was here also, we wouldn't stop glaring at them, and they couldn't stop glaring at us. "Just look at number 18." Jean spat.

"Tch. I'll fuck him up." I folded my arms.

"I'll tear him to shreds!" Connie spat.

I rolled my eyes slightly.

"Okay guys, being dramatic now aren't we?" Sasha asked.

"Sasha what are your doing down here, you are supposed to be sitting down on the benches. My mom and dad are coming any minute." I spat.

Sasha rolled her eyes. "Well coach said he couldn't get you guys to stop so I'm here." She smiled. She then folded her arms. "Now practice!!"

We went back to practicing and I glanced around to see my Levi.

He was letting people inside with Hanji, and Erwin.

We made eye contact and he smiled at me. I winked at him but pointed to someone whom was coming towards him.

He looked away and so did I.

"Hey Eren, what's with you and Levi?" Connie asked.

"Nothing Connie." I ran off to get a free ball to practice with.

I ignored the stares from Connie.

My mom and dad walked in with Faye. They got their tickets and they even talked to Levi. I rolled my eyes when they started laughing at whatever Levi had said. They then walked off and happily sat next to Sasha.

I went back to practicing until it was time...

'Basketball is a team sport.

Two teams of five players each try to score by shooting a ball through a hoop elevated 10 feet above the ground.

The game is played on a rectangular floor called the court, and there is a hoop at each end.

The court is divided into two main sections by the mid-court line.

If the offensive team puts the ball into play behind the mid-court line, it has ten seconds to get the ball over the mid-court line.

If it doesn't, then the defense gets the ball.

Once the offensive team gets the ball over the mid-court line, it can no longer have possession of the ball in the area behind the midcourt line.

If it does, the defense is awarded the ball.'

That's been stuck through my head all day. It's simple rules, easy thing, but when you're playing, you tend to lose focus.

"Alright let's go ahead and start with jump ball."

"Go Eren!" They pushed me up since I was pretty tall.

I went up against someone short, but you can't be cocky, you'll have to be sane.

The person through the ball up and I realized the short male jumped up high to try and catch it. Too bad that you aren't supposed to catch it, it's best if you pass it back to a teammate and run off.

So I hit it back and away. I turned around to see Jean already caught it and he ran off, dribbling the ball.

I went around them, blocking people whom were trying to get Jean.