48.

Eren's POV

I've gotta say, Levi and I were definitely stressed from yesterday. We both need this winter break seriously.

"I want you to stay." I said quietly as we sat together in my bed.

"I want to stay too... I need you Eren... And I'm too scared to drive home." Levi said quietly as he touched my cheek.

I frowned and kissed his cheek. "It's okay. I'm gonna figure something out alright?"

"Okay..." He said quietly.

"I'm just gonna have to... Lie for you. Just go with whatever happens alright?"

"Okay?" He said sligthly confused.

I got up and went downstairs.

"Mom... Dad... And Faye." I glanced at Faye whom was eating all of the fucking pancakes.

"Yes sweetie! Ready to eat?" Mom asked calmly.

"Yes, I am actually... And so is someone else." I had said quietly and shyly.

"Huh?" Dad raised a brow at me.

"Wait what?" Mom said with a confused look as she put a pancake on a plate.

"Did you bring your girlfriend over?" Faye asked with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes. My boyfriend. "No." I rolled my eyes again. "But uh... Mr. Ackerman is here ma... He really needs a place to stay. His place was damanged by his ex girlfriends boyfriend." I said and slapped myself mentally. "It all happened so fast, we were going to his place yesterday so he could grab his phone he had left all day, and we saw people in his house. We got out and saw his place a total mess, water everywhere. So we came here, I didn't want to tell you guys yet, it was already late, I had chores and stuff like that to do... He needed his time. We also almost got into a car crash." I added just to make them feel bad.

"Oh no!" Mom said and covered her face. "It's alright Eren. He has a place here because he takes you home and apparently he's a good teacher to you."

Dad rolled his eyes. "As long as he doesn't drink up my wine I'll b-"

"Grisha!" Mom hit his arm.

I rolled my eyes. "He's too formal for that. He's not depressed dad."

"Whatever. Go bring him down."

Faye laughed at me as I turned on my heel.

"Well that's a good thing, I've made a lot." Mom said happily.

"I'll take more!" Faye said.

"FATTY!" I said loudly and ran up the stairs to here my mom calling for me to come back and apologize and my dad laughing sligthly at his sister.

I ran into my room. "Boom!"

Levi sat on the bed and glanced at me. "What did you say?"

"I said your ex girlfriends boyfriend trashed your place, flooded it sligthly, and we almost got into a car crash. They believed me so you'll be fine."

"Seriously." He glared at me. "Now your mom and dad are gonna think I can't drive."

"No It's because you were stressed." I grabbed his hand and pulled him out of bed. "Let's go now. I'm ducking starving. Mom and dad made pancakes!"

"Ducking? Seriously?"

"Don't want to be ducking cussing infront of you Mr. Ackerman."

He rolled his eyes at me and together we went downstairs. He seemed nervous as I let go of his hand.

I couldn't say anything because mom was standing right there with two plates in her hand.

"Oh Levi, I'm so sorry that had happened to you. You have a place here for as long as you need." Mom said sweetly.

I rolled my eyes slightly. Mom is never this sweet with me. Her own son!

"Thank you... So much Carla. I really don't want to intrude though."

"Nonsense." Dad said coming out of the kitchen. "You'll be fine. We don't mind. Plus you can teach Eren how to clean better."

"Excuse me?!" I glared at him.

"You don't know how to clean?" Levi laughed slightly as mom gave him a plate.

I rolled my eyes. "Shut up..." I grumbled. "Anywhoo, so can I get my phone back? It's winter break!"

"No." Mom and dad both said and Faye laughed from a far.

I sighed as I slowly walked to the kitchen with Levi following me mostly because he was nervous and I would be too.

I sat down at the stools and tapped an empty seat for Levi. "Come on Mr. Ackerman. Come sit."

He rolled his eyes before sitting. "You can call me Levi here Eren." He said loud enough for everyone to here.

"Okay Levi." I smiled.