22.

(Out eating that's why it's taking me a minute to post.)

Levi's POV

The whole day I was embarrassed but I guess the students didn't really care to be honest. Thank god.

The end of the day, Erwin and Hanji came inside while I was waiting for Eren causally. "Levi! What the hell did Oluo do to you?" Hanji ran over to me checking my face roughly.

"Let go!" I swatted her hands away.

"I'll beat his ass for hurting you." Erwin spoke harshly.

I rolled my eyes, too bad Eren can do that for me. But actually... I don't want him fighting.

"Guys it's fine." I spoke.

"Like hell!" Hanji spat slightly. She then calmed down. "I'm sorry we suggested you to him. He's getting fired I think."

"He is." Erwin confirmed.

"Well that's good." I said quietly.

"But... What's with Eren?" Erwin asked. "He protected you surprisingly. You might be the best teacher for a student to do that."

I rolled my eyes at that.

"And he plays basketball, he could get kicked out for hitting a teacher." Hanji said amused.

"Wait really?" I said quietly.

"Yeah." Erwin nodded. "So who is he to you?"

Hanji smirked casually. "He's jsut a good student to me okay?"

"Sure!" Hanji's smirk grew wider.

"It's the truth!" I said quickly.

"Yeah yeah. Is that why you take him home?" Erwin asked.

"W-What... How'd you guys know?!" I raised a brow.

"Because Levi." Erwin spoke again.

"We are your friends." Hanji finished off and smirked. "Anyway, I guess you and Eren should continue your little dating journey! Bye!"

They walked off leaving me stunned. How the hell...

-

Eren got into the car casually and sat back in his seat. He groaned slightly. "Fuck. Practice was rough. Coach didn't want to kick me out so he made me do more than usual." 

"I'm sorry." I said quietly.

"For? I punched him." He shrugged. "Not you."

"But still." I said even more quieter.

I drove Eren home as he put his hand on my leg. "It's whatever." He said calmly.

He rubbed my leg with a smile. I blushed slightly and drove a little faster.

I got to his house, still blushing as he rubbed my leg, getting too close to my private area. He moved his hand. "Oh fuck."

"What?!" I said slightly nervous as I looked at his house to see other cars.

"Shit shit." Eren spoke again and grabbed his stuff. "My mom and dad is back."

I stared at the cars and Eren got out. The door opened up as soon as Eren got out. His mother, I remember from the game, ran over to Eren.

She hugged him tightly and he slowly hugged back. Fuck I should go.

I reach over for the door Eren did not shut and try and shut it but was stopped by his mom. I slowly looked to meet her eyes.

"Hello... Who are you and why did you bring my son home?" She asked politely not trying to be mean.

I glanced at Eren whom was scratching the back of his head. I gave him small pleading eyes not knowing what to say or do.