84.

Levi's POV

The last row went up. I saw Eren going up the steps and I cheered quietly to myself.

"Excited?" Hanji asked me.

"Duh!" I giggled sligthly. I hate to sound old, but this reminds me of the day I graduated.

"Jennifer Yan." A name was called. I couldn't wait! Eren was last which sucked ass but that fine, maybe it's good.

The one who's finally graduating is the last one.

"Andrew Yandella."

"Tou Yamaoka."

"Leonardo Yeboah."

Then the next thing you know...

"Eren Yeager."

Everyone around me cheered and so did I.

I felt so happy my handsome baby was graduating!

He walked up the stairs looking handsome as ever. I blushed and Erwin and Hanji fanned me.

"Stop it!" I shooed their hands away and they laughed.

I bit my lip as Eren waved at everyone and everyone cheered again louder.

Eren sure does know hella people.

I smiled as he looked at me, winking at me.

I smirked and giggled sligthly as he went down the stage taking his paper.

"That was our final person let's give everyone a round of an applause!"

Everyone clapped again and cheered.

"Now before we end this off, we have some writers we're gonna call up." Mr. Hannes said as he spoke into the mic. "We have 6, so enjoy on what they have to say!"

I rolled my eyes slightly.

I just wanted to go talk to my baby.

-

The last one was about to get called.

"Thank you for the best school year ever." Everyone cheered for the 5th person!

They got down the steps. "Wonderful! Now we have one more!" Everyone cheered again. I stayed quiet as I waited for the last name. "Eren Yeager! Please come up." Hannes said.

"What!" I said. "He didn't te- Oh... That's what he was hiding." I said quietly.

Hanji laughed at me and I rolled my eyes.

Eren came back onto the stage with a smile on his face when everyone cheered.

I smiled again. He should've told me! This is great!

Hannes went back to where he was as Eren was passed his papers. He put them on the stand as he gently touched the mic.

"Hm... Testing testing!" He spoke.

Everyone laughed at that which I did too even though it wasn't that funny. No offense to my handsome darling.

He smiled at everyone and glanced at me giving me a small wink again.

I rolled my eyes this time.

Eren coughed sligthly and everyone clapped for him.

He then finally spoke.

"Too start this off, I would like to say thank you. To nobody in particular but to everyone in general. All of you guys have taught me something different in different ways. I appreciate really. Wether it was bad or good, it helped me out and I would have never thought I would be here today. I thought I would've been expelled by now, trying to figure out how was I gonna get into college and stuff like that. But here I am. Standing on the stage for this graduation. Not only am I standing on this stage, I'm reading  something I wrote with passion... I'm finally up here. I realized something though... You've got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it. And I found it for once in my life. I'm not alone anymore. I have wonderful friends. I made up with most of you guys... Im taken to someone so wonderful." He took a glance at me and I smiled so bright as I held in my stupid tears.