enlightened

I hissed as the rush of blood dripped from my underreach. My body was on fire in heat almost. I felt the harsh pain of nerves from my vagina appeal as a grip was being formed. Slowly the average size penis expanded me more making me tap on the back of the owner who couldn't control himself. I let out a breath as I tried to gain control of my body and my twisting nervousness that was slowly breaking my hymen. I leaned my head back letting the person who was taking my virginity ease up against it and plant kisses directly upon it.

I whined as he slowly pushed in expanding me more and making the blood overflow away just a bit. It wasn't that much just a drop. It scared me the sight of it did.

"It's okay." He ushered me as he placed more kisses on my neck. I whined once more letting and not complaining about him going so deep. I let him continue as slowly as the pain turns into my pleasure. "Andre!" I moaned his name loudly as I felt it.

"Hmm?" He groaned and held onto the bed frame using it as a grip to push more inside me. My moans grew louder. I felt up his arm and I began to wrap my leg around his waist for more. I could feel my insides growl and my body begging him to make speedup the frustration.

It seemed dre was frustrated himself he tried to go in deeper but my insides weren't letting him he was contracted with a stop. "Fuck! Come on." He mumbled to himself as I sat there.

I dig my nails into his skin more as he pushed it through. I yelped once more as I felt an incoming pounding. A relieved sigh came from him along with a hum as he looked down. When dre did he took his finger and started massaging my throbbing clit. The feeling when he touched me there made my leg shake and really I became a mess.

He played with my clit for a little while before he started focusing more so on me taking him in. He couldn't kill two birds with one stone and I was okay with that. All I really wanted was to feel the experience either way.

Dre went faster. He had no control over his tamest moments. As soon as he had a grip hit the side spot of me over and over again. Repeatedly making a slapping rhythm in between us. I screamed in pain slightly as it felt a little discomfort. My leg was shaking in his state. Dre went fast and held onto me the tightest he could.

Soon after a few seconds. He delivered the awakening remaining of his orgasm in the condom. I was still tingling my frustration of wanting to come was at its peak and it was nothing I could do. I don't even think he cared for my orgasm and I was fine with that. I didn't feel anything. Empty just filled me. I got up from the bed as dre disbanded the condom in the bathroom. I could remember that when he was done he rushed to the bathroom to go check. He left me on the bed lying in my own blood.

With a tear slipping from my eye from the pain, I quickly gather myself together. I put back on my panties as I tried to regain my footsteps. The blood stains from the bed sheets came into my sight and made me sigh. "It's fine. You can go, I'll clean up." Dre said from the cracked open bathroom as I reached for my shirt. When I slipped it on I became sad so sad that I didn't respond I just focused on getting myself out since he had no plans on me staying.

Not a word was engaged as I slipped on my pants. He came out of the bathroom indeed. He licked his lips as he watched me put on the remaining of my belongings. Dre scanned down my body as he then saw the unsatisfied look on my face. "I get a lot of virgins but you were perfect." He said to me as he waltzed closer. I fixed the strings on my crop top as I ignored him just for a minute to focus.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself," I mumbled as I made the loop complete. I still kept myself silent as I began to gather myself together. Dre said else to me. Weirdly he had a smile on his face but he had nothing to add to it. After my last breath, I left the room, and after minutes not nothing else was uttered. I went out into the hallway and completely became silent. I stood there for a good minute before I went directly from dre's door to mine that was in front of his door. In my felt, I had nothing, not a sense of wording to what just happened.