This isn't what it looks like

Dre started acting really weird around me. It took time for me to notice but once I did I became a little uncomfortable myself. I didn't say much about it especially to the rest but it did bug my mind everytime I saw him around. When the boys had performances to after when we sometimes chilled together.

He'd always stare at me when no one was paying attention, it wasn't like side glances or dazes but awful close stares that were always across the room from me. He'd keep a space between us but would always break with the lurking sights in his eyes. The stares were always curious ones, it was like wondering when it came to what I was doing or who I was talking to.

I'd call it noisy but he was too invested for me to say that was possible. Dude was lowkey stalking me.

"Dre is weird as hell." I said to eazy as I sat beside him during our bus ride, we were sitting at the little snack table as  everyone was asleep as they were tired, easy out of the rest was up, with me to be exact. We had a long set of weeks behind us, going to town to town performing and me following around like the fangirl I was. It was tough.

"What he do?" E asked as he lowered his voice to match mine. He seemed a little worried like in was telling him something that was bad. "Nun." I lied as I didn't let my words get a mixed reaction from him.

"He ain't tryna touch did he?" He asked as he still had that worried expression on his face but I only gave him a eye roll. "Boy no...he ain't that stupid."

"Then why is he being weird?" He asked wanting me to spit it out. I was infact beating around the bush. "He's just weird. I don't know." I shrugged as I didn't have anything to say. If I had to be honest, I didn't know if I could trust him, talking about dre and it getting back to him was not a good look for me. I was sure eazy would tell, he was most out of the boys who loved to gossip anyways.

"I ain't no snitch." Eazy defended himself as he stared at me in the limelight darkness that shined on us. I looked out the window for a second as I noticed that it was getting dark, the sunset outside was sure was setting, coming close to night.

"Maxine?" He called my name out in confusion as he waited for me to say something. I took my eyes off the window and stared back to him. I sipped on my coke as I didn't open my mouth about anything other further.

"You know I didn't stay up with you for nothaft? Whicha hidding?" He asked me further as he leaned in the resting seat. His arm made it's way behind the stand beside me. I rolled my eyes again as I saw the move he made, how he was trying to get me comfortable.

"With is with you boys?" I asked as I scooted over. Eazy confusedly looked at me as he still didn't understand. "What's wrong with you?"

"Nun." I answered with scarsm making the man become a little aggravted. "Why you being so cold to me now? I thought I was your favorite."

"When did I ever say that you were my favorite?" I switched the conversation as I caught him in such a huge lie.

"I'm not your favorite? Me outta everybody?..." He signaled to himself as he was even more confused to my reply. His ego was mastered to the top, it cute though. A man who thought highly of himself was something I found attractive.

"You ain't my favorite." I made clear as I knew who was my main man for being my entertainment. "Then whose your favorite?" He asked but I didn't bulge with a complete answer, I wanted him to drag it out of me.

"Cube?"

"Not even close."

"Ain't he yo homebody."

"And?" I asked as I didn't get what his point was. I wasn't so obvious though I knew what he meant I just didn't understand why it was irrelevant.

"And?...he ain't yo favorite. That's cold. If a friend of man brought me on a big tour for free and gave me cash along the way I'd be calling him my husband at that point." He dragged out as he sounded offended for cube but really he was sounding like a diva.