Attraction

"Psh...psh...wake up. Wake up Maxine wake up come on where are about to leave baby girl." I heard O'Shea's voice say making me smile. Hearing his voice was like a smooth tone so much that I appreciate it only in a whisper. I thank him as he didn't yell or scream like any other would when we were in a rush to get up. I began to sit up in my tiny bunk, I began to stretch as I felt that my short hair was fluffed down in a mess. Cube said at the edge as he smiled at me. He then continued to brush his teeth as he was putting on his shoes.

"We're at the hotel?" I asked him as I guessed. "Yeah so move your asses," Yella said as he was quickly get his things from the storage shelf. Cube looked at him and rolled his eyes. Things got quiet especially when he walked out of the area from us. When he exited I took that as a sign to make some effort and get myself together while I was at it.

"Eazy clean our shit this morning. He was pissed." Cube then said as he began to snicker about it. He was referring to basically dre and his mess. Since dre came last night before we left he and cube crashed and ate ul everything we got from the store. They left wrappers and from what I remember cartons of cans. It was a mess.

"Poor thing. Now you guys probably made him feel like a maid." I frowned as I chuckled right after. But cube only waved me off. When he did I began to get up from the bed and tap him upside the head. When I did while passing he hit me back by almost hitting me on the ass. But I was quick on moving his hand away.

"Nigga don't try it," I warned knowing he was playing. It was cute but he knew not to try it with me. "It just looks beautiful my fault. Still love ya tho." He rambled referring to the fact he was trying to grab my butt. Inside of replying to the cube I just went to the back room where the bathroom was led to. When I did, I went to open the door but sadly to what I felt from it. The shit was locked.

"Dre's in there," Cube told me making me to groan. These boys have been taking up the bathroom more than anything. So really I was annoyed all night, when I got up for each round, it was either MC or dre taking it up every time.

I knocked on the door before moving out of the way. He didn't say anything from the bathroom when I did so instead all I heard was the toilet being flushed. Soon after a second the door opened and he came out, with the small room in between me, and became tight because once dre came out he almost ran into me.

When he made eye contact I became stuck. His eyes were so hypnotizing sucking me right into a trap. "Excuse me," I whispered as I gave him a smile. Andre let me through sending me to quickly go into the bathroom. When I did go in and shut it. I quickly hit my back on the door freaking out for a second at that awkward moment. That was the first time andre if looked my way, since he got here last night his eyes never landed on me once. In the back of my mind, I thought he hated me or didn't have interest but from our eye connection, it felt like something else. Something deep and I was feeling it. Right in this desperate moment.

"What is wrong with me?" I asked myself as I saw myself in the tiny mirror above the sink. I felt my heartbeat so abruptly. This was something I never felt before. Every time I looked at him. I just kept feeling it and it...excited me for a weird reason. A very weird reason.

That man is not your age? Why just why are you being like this? Maxine?

I truly didn't understand my own feelings. As I stood there for a second and looked at myself.  I then went quickly to the sink putting both of my hands on it. I began taking my right hand and turned the water on. When I turned the water on, I began to use both of my hands and pinned them together. When I did that holding a good amount of water in my hand, I threw it on my face to get away with how overwhelmed I was. I began to curse myself at what didn't escape my mind about what just happened. Like seriously. He had the most beautiful eyes ever.

"Yo! Max! Hurry up we're on a move!" I heard my friend say making me quickly snap out of my daze, when I snapped out of it that's when I came back, and surely I was hinted out of the stupid reality I was in before. I had to hurry before they left me on the bus.

When we got off the bus. I walked hand occupied with cubes and the other with my bag dangling. Jerry was talking to us about our room arrangements and the fact that I had all to myself. "Thank god! I thought I had to share with one of the boys." I sighed with relief making cube smack his lips at me. I shoved his arm as I played it as a joke his sensitive ass couldn't take anything none seriously that I say at times. But he was adorable when he was a little annoyed.

"Why do you say it like that?" Eazy asked as caught what were saying. "Because you all are messy. From the way you just threw junk around on that bus, I sincerely do not want you around my personal belongings nor my personal space." I made it clear making some of them laugh it off.

Jerry put his hands up as he was springing that whole assumption. "It was never going to happen. Anyways." He made it clear as well. I agreed with jerry as I began debating with the rest about it. They didn't agree though...about me saying they were messy.

"Eazy spent the whole morning cleaning after you and you." I pointed directly to dre and cube who were quiet. He looked at me as I brought him back into the conversation. "Damn what I do." He lifted his shoulders confused.

"Being the bystander. You all need to clean up after yourselves."

"Exactly." Eazy agreed. "I ain't ya damn mother or wife, what I look to keep doing it." He continued as he slanged his bag over his shoulder. When he did that, he began to walk off seeing that jerry was going up to the desk as we were just standing in the lobby. My guess is he was looking to see if he was checking us in or not, even so, I decided to lure me and cube to the seating area which we all went to wait as they did what they had to do.

Dre laid back in the chair as he stared off in the distance to eazy and jerry talking to the lady behind the counter. I stared along as well but not at what he was looking at, instead, my eyes were close to dre in admiration. Gosh, he was so attractive. So handsome in his special way.

From his eyes to his cheekbones I could say he looked average. Average as the guys I tended to pull into. The dorky ones almost. I was intrigued. intrigued by his smile and his white-lined teeth.

"Stop being a weirdo," Cube whispered to me as he caught my stare. I looked at him and hummed not even feeling embarrassed that he was the first to even point out that I staring at dre. He was right infront of me and even he didn't see it. I picked up a magazine from the table as I began to hide my face away from the rest. Even cube was side-eyeing me and my weird behavior.

Either way, I was pretending to mind own business.