Big problems

A woman sexiness is the key to a man's affection, so I knew exactly what I was doing when I decided to wear this sexy dress when going out to this club.

Dre told me about it last minute as him and the boys were going, I was a little offended they didn't have the decency to ask me, but I was told about it anyways, speaking of Dre he was sitting on my bed waiting for me to come out out of the bathroom, of course with the dress.

"You said your girlfriend keisha sent you this shit?"Dre asked as he wanted me to come out of the bathroom so bad. "Yeah! She wanted me to wear it for my birthday, but since we didn't go out, I saved it." I explained as I finishing up my lipstick, I didn't bother doing anything to the dress just yet, I waited that part out for advantage.

As I pecked my lipstick on, I took a step out of the bathroom. "Can you zip me?" I asked him as he stared my body down. "Yes ma'am." He said with no issues, a smile placed on my sweet lips before I came to him slowly.

I turned around to let Dre zip up my dress, but before he could, his hands trailed down my sides and his lips pressed against my neck. I let out a soft moan as he kissed his way down my back, making me shiver with pleasure. We both knew the tension between us was building, and I could feel his desire for me radiating through his touch. He didn't even try to zip my dress before he started kissing my back skin, making me bite my lip in anticipation. I turned around to face him, feeling the heat between us as our lips finally met in a passionate kiss.

Our kiss was quickly stopped though as I realized my lipstick was going to get ruined. "What?" He asked confused.

"We can't. I- uh."

"What you mean? Shit you invited me of all people to come in, you put in that sexy dress and lipstick..."

"No. I mean about my lipstick. I don't want to mess anything up."

"Oh yeah." He said before letting out a chuckle. I laughed along with him as I was feeling nervous. "You look beautiful." He complimented. His hands touched under my chin as he gave it a little swipe, I sent a smile his way before he pulled away. He put his hands on my hips

"You look sexy."

"Thank you, you don't look bad yourself." I comlipmented him back. "Watch your words carefully," he warned, "I'll try."

Tonight was going to be a long night

"Hey boys." I said as I walked in their view with Dre slowly following behind me.

I gave them a little twirl as all eyes were on me, "Damn..." I heard yella say, he earned a chest slap from ren. O'Shea who was standing there with his pockets in his hands gave me a look, "I'm glad you peasants all waited for me. Anybody want to carry me to the car, cause these heels are fucking up my stance."

"Me!" Yella and ren offered both fighting over who was going to lift me up fully. Let's just say I had double the help of getting in the car that night, but didn't feel right, something just felt off, like someone was missing.

"What the fuck is Eric?" I asked as I broke conversation from Ren. "Oh uh that nigga went in his own shit I guess. He's the only one with a rental." Ren shrugged as we were ridding in a whole van, still it was weird, you'd think it'd be more fancy like the limo we had last time, but no, a white mini van that was a accompanied to take us everywhere.

"This ruining my ego dawg."

"I think it's  ruining everyone's ego." Dre said making me roll my eyes. I felt squashed, "Move." I said to Ren as his large thighs were in the way. I tried pinching them but he gripped my hand, "Don't be touching down there too much, you might wake something up." He warned making me gasp.