A kiss on the cheek

O'shea was upset with me. Really upset. He wouldn't even talk to me through the whole week. It felt so awkward. I didn't know truly that him taking the pillow incident was going to lead him to hate me almost. I told him I was sorry plenty of times. But he didn't take it, not even when explained it to him that I was drunk that night. He was too selfish too.

"How many times do I have to say I'm sorry." I stopped him as I took him to the side as we were outside his the hotel room. I stood there infront of him offering my set of peace and a box of cookies were in my hands. I had went out today with ren and yella for a little shopping and right over to a bakery shop to get his favorite snack. Chocolate chip cookies with vanilla icing on the top. A delicious set of junk that I know cube would smile to.

He took a bite of the iced frosted cookie as he just let me go and on pleading and begging for him to forgive me. "Hmm..." He hummed as he just watched as he most focused on the delicious set of treat.

"Cube...I wouldn't go all the way to do all this for you just for you to say, "hmm." Come on!" I complained as I wanted more then a delight sound to come out of his mouth. "Its really good." He mumbled as I slowly closed the box.

He nodded his head a few times and he just stood there and ate it in my face. I lifted an eyebrow at him as I was getting annoyed by the second with him not sparing my sympathy. Just the look in my eyes they were begging for his only command. His validation.

"I'm sorry." I whispered as a sigh left my lips. I gave him a frown as I did flash my puppy dog eyes at him. I blinked slowly as I awaited for him to say anything else.

"Hmmm...yea hmmm..." He hummed as as he took the last bite of cookies. He signaled to the box as he tap his finger on the top of the pink thing. I opened the box with rush as I glared at him like he was crazy. "Fatass." I accidentally let slip from my mouth as I was becoming tired of his little game.

"Say what now?" He asked as carefully took his third cookie out of the six that were in there. "Nothing...eat up right?" I gave him a fake smile as I played it off.

"That's what I thought." He said before he started to ponder in his face with the cookie creme treat. I watched again as he began to munch and crunch on the thing with no shame at all. Sure he wad fatass, but I knew if I were in this situation and he bought me treats as a sort of forgiveness that I would have taken my pervious time with whatever I had in the box.

"O'shea?" I called his name out making him look to me with question. "Can we go inside my feets hurting."

"Good." He repiled as he carry on with downing the cookie. "Aren't you thirsty? Don't you want to go in and get some water?" I asked ad I went on and on.

"You don't care if I'm thristy you'd leave me out to unhydrated."

"No why would you say that?" I asked as I didn't get why he was the road of being so defense with me. "Because I thought you were my girl but you acting funny."

"I am girl and I'm not acting funny. I'm sorry I ruined your night with the hoochie coochie stripper now can we move on from it?" I asked.

"Fine fine..." Cube dropped his trolling. "Are you sure?" I asked as I wasn't sure if he was telling the truth. Cube rolled his eyes as he reached and opened the box in my hands. He said the cookie down as he closed it back.

He looked back down to me smiling his hardest as it seemed he was completely stasified with my begging.

"Promise." He lifted my chin and said. He began to rub under it softly as we both stared at each other. I smiled as I happy that he was finally over it.

"You know I could never stay mad you." He whispered sweetly moving closer to me. I awed as I expected him to pull me into the biggest hug. But he didn't, instead of all things. The boy placed a kiss on my cheek, making them spark up extra times then above.

He removed his fingers from my chin as he took a step back altogether. He scanned my face seeing that he made up for how stubborn he acted earlier. He knew it was completely made up for.

As me and cube stood in the hall, I felt the rush of someone passing us. More so the footsteps. I quickly snapped my eyes to a akward dre who zoomed passed us fast as if he was trying to not be seen as present. My cheeks from blissful to complete embarrassment as I realized he caught us in such a bad moment. Where did he even come from. I didn't hear a hotel room open even in the slightest as we stood in the hallway.

Cube chuckled as he looked behind himself in the direction that dre had went away too. I followed his eye sights as the humiliation settled in.

I began to look at cube and quickly hit him in the shoulder from that action. "What was that for?"

"W-what?" He looked from behind himself to me as she stood ik the wide space. "You always let me kiss you on the cheek?" He questioned as he paid no mind to it. In my slightest bit of thought, I didn't mind the kiss on the cheek, I just didn't like it expose out in the open to for people to see.

"Please if dre was in any room with us alone, he'd be more horrified from just a cheek kiss." He shrugged it off as she didn't see the big deal of it. But that was the point. It didn't seem like it mattered to him, but it was everything to me.

I played it off cool as I didn't let it suspect to cube that it bothered me, or let him know Infact that it bothered me that dre saw. I kept everything on the hush as I completely focused on him for the day.

Just me and him.

Authors note
Filler Chap